It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Have you ever eaten pop rocks?
Yes i have eaten pop rocks. I use to put them in soda and watch it explode over the cup or bottle!!!

Now my kids like them too LOL!!!

Do you like swimming in the ocean or lake?

Have you ever eaten pop rocks?
Yes i have eaten pop rocks. I use to put them in soda and watch it explode over the cup or bottle!!!

Now my kids like them too LOL!!!

Do you like swimming in the ocean or lake?

Pwill always pick the lake..something in th ocean makeme break out in any place on my body that has touched the water!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO

do you think sports should be played on grass or astroturff?

Pwill always pick the lake..something in th ocean makeme break out in any place on my body that has touched the water!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO

do you think sports should be played on grass or astroturff?

Soccer is a kick in the grass!

Do you do crossword puzzles on a regular basis?

We have a pool.........It's sometimes a pain in the ass but love to have it.

What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Snails in garlicky sauce!

If stranded on an island for 1,000 days, would you rather be with a handsome & sexy man yet knows nothing about survivial skills or a homely & annoying man yet knows how to build a fire, catch a fish, etc?

Snails in garlicky sauce!

If stranded on an island for 1,000 days, would you rather be with a handsome & sexy man yet knows nothing about survivial skills or a homely & annoying man yet knows how to build a fire, catch a fish, etc?

Well...........I can start a fire and catch fish and I'm pretty skilled at the camping thing so I'm gonna go with the HOT GUY!!! LOL (if they were both on the island, I'd just use my womanly charms and get both guys to do whatever I wanted when I wanted!! LOL

If you were stranded on an island with any relative which relative would you want to be stuck with?

Well...........I can start a fire and catch fish and I'm pretty skilled at the camping thing so I'm gonna go with the HOT GUY!!! LOL (if they were both on the island, I'd just use my womanly charms and get both guys to do whatever I wanted when I wanted!! LOL

If you were stranded on an island with any relative which relative would you want to be stuck with?

I would love to be stranded with my neice. We get along so well we would do very well together.

What is the strangest place you ever went to.

That depends upon the creator of this thread and having the desire to create a new part in this series. Although, it would be a good idea and good time for starting a new one--until then, just enjoy the thread. ;)

What's your favorite well known individual who has or had connections with the Deaf community?

~RR

That depends upon the creator of this thread and having the desire to create a new part in this series. Although, it would be a good idea and good time for starting a new one--until then, just enjoy the thread. ;)

~RR

OFF TOPIC: Sorry, RR -- but actually, that was just an random question, I was just asking but it was just not 'that' serious, y'know? My apologises if this has affected someone in this thread.

What's your favorite well known individual who has or had connections with the Deaf community?

~RR

Ann Silver--wonderful Deaf artist!

What are you planning for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day?

I'm not sure yet, waiting to see if my husband has any surprises that day :giggle:..

Question: Are you pro-life or pro-choice on abortion?. :aw:

I'm not sure yet, waiting to see if my husband has any surprises that day :giggle:..

Question: Are you pro-life or pro-choice on abortion?. :aw:

I believe in Pro-Choice. No person should have control over what another person can or can not do to their body.

How many glasses of water do you drink in a day?

I can drink up to 5 glasses a day!!!

are you a health nut!!!

Depends. I try to eat what's best for me and walk three brisk miles every day. Don't smoke or chew, and limit alcohol to a small wine now and then. I guess some might call that being a health nut.

Do you like any target sport-games? Darts, archery, gallery shooting?

Depends. I try to eat what's best for me and walk three brisk miles every day. Don't smoke or chew, and limit alcohol to a small wine now and then. I guess some might call that being a health nut.

Do you like any target sport-games? Darts, archery, gallery shooting?

No.

What is your bowling average?

Back