Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnnyE

I got this in my e-mail and this is very important.

Israel is Attacked Again by Missiles and Other Weapons With the Backing of Arab and Islamic Countries-The G-d of Israel and His Faithful Israeli Soldiers will Win this Battle as Well

Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War - The Rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem and the Coming of the Mashiach ben Davis is Behind the Door

As these words are being written Israel is being attacked by two evil terrorist organizations. Israel is being attacked from Gaza in the southwest by the Hamas terrorist organization and from Lebanon in the north by the Hezbollah terrorist organization. These two evil terror organizations are fighting against Israel with the backing of Iran and Syria especially and other nations which arm them with missiles and other kinds of weapons. Missiles are shot from both sides on Israeli towns and cities. Israel is again paying a price of blood for protecting the holy land of the G-d and the people of Isreal and the end-time godly event that is taking place in Israel. This is another war against Israel with one clear goal: To destroy Israel and to push the Israeli nation into the Mediterranean. These evil terrorist organizations have the backing of the Arab and Islamic countries and other countries in the world. Together they prepare even much more heavy weapons including nuclear bombs and chemical missiles directed at Israel. They know and understand that Israel is the only obstacle before their goal to occupy all the world especially the western world and to make it an Islamic world. Israel is now again fighting against so many enemies and their terror agents of Hamas and Hezbollah. It is not only a battle for survival and protecting our fathers and mother, sisters and brothers against an inhumane cruel enemy that their religion is calling for murder, hatred and destruction. This is a battle for protecting the major godly event which is taking place in Israel now: The rebuilding of the Kingdom of G–d, His values and morals in the holy land that G–d gave to His chosen people Israel in an eternal covenant. This is a major godly event which will be an opening for the redemption of all mankind based on G-d's values and morals at a time when it is so needed. Israel will again win this battle. The small Israel will overcome this difficult time. As it was in the biblical times the G–d of Israel, the Creator of the Universe, is fighting together with the Israeli soldiers against the messengers of the devil. These evil powers want to destroy what G–d is doing with Israel at these critical times and to eliminate not only Israel but the great hope for all the world for a better mankind. They have illusions that they can win the battle against G–d and His people Israel. They never learned from their own experience and experience of other evil powers throughout the history of Israel that believed that they can destroy the G–d and the people of Israel. They were all defeated by the G–d of Israel and His Israeli soldiers and have disappeared completely under the judgement of G–d from the stage of history. The same will be their destiny now as G–d promised to His people Israel through her great prophets. They have no chance. Who can challenge the G–d of Israel and the Universe and His Israeli soldiers who swore to dedicate and give their lives for their beloved G–d, His Word that He gave them in the Torah and the holy wonderful land that He gave them forever. G–d promised Israel that His eyes, His heart and His attention will be day and night on His people Israel and their Promised Land to protect and save them from any enemy that will come to destroy His beloved wife Israel. This is not the first war against Israel and not, as we see, the last of them. This is another stage in the end-time war against Israel that started in 1948 and it is coming closer and closer to its climax. Israel together with the G–d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is ready to face this actual war and this that is going to come, the end-time war which as G-d called it through His prophet Ezekiel "the Gog and Magog War" (please read Ezekiel 38 & 39, Zechariah 12 & 14, and Joel 4). The victory belongs to the G–d of Israel and the Universe who is determined to complete His major end-time event which is called Israel and to bring to pass the eternal cause and mission that He gave to His chosen people Israel: To be a holy nation, a kingdom of priests, a treasure and a light to all the nations.

Israel is now experiencing one of the most critical stages in the process of Redemption, the exciting process that the G-d of Israel is leading in the last century, especially since the foundation of the State of Israel in 1948. This is, as I said above, another stage in the beginning of the end-time war, the Gog and Magog War, against Israel. As G-d promised this end-time war against Israel will be the last stage before the climax of this process and the most exciting part of it: The building of the end-time Temple of G-d on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to be a house of prayer, worship and love for Israel and all mankind and the coming of the end-time Messenger of G-d, Machiach ben David. This will open the time of redemption for all mankind. All the friends and the lovers of the G-d of Israel and His people Israel which are now facing another evil war from evil enemies are called to stand with and encourage her at this critical moment, all those wonderful brothers and sisters all over the world are called to stand with, help and encourage the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement that fulfills a major part in this campaign and even more so in the near future, and G-d will bless those who bless Israel as He promised.

Gershon Salomon
Chairman, Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement

Temple Mount Faithful
4 Yochanan Horkanos
P.O. Box 18325
91182 Jerusalem
ISRAEL
TEL: +972(2)625-1112
TEL/FAX: +972(2)625-1113
Web Site: www.templemountfaithful.org
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HopeOfIsrael.net" group.
To post to this group, send email to hopeofisrael@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to hopeofisrael-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hopeofisrael
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Watch the t.v. news a little more closer from now on and compare to the Messianic prophecies through the KJV Holy Bible and you will see for yourselves. :angel:

Wow thats a long posting. I hope to figure out
how to abbreviate this whole thing from the
Biblicial Prophecy:

Two evil terrorist organizations (Hamas and Hezbollah) and
Syria and Iran are trying to take over Israel for about
seven months. But at the end, Israel will win.
Israel will be protected by the Lord anyway.

Please correct me if I'm wrong ?

It could be that but I am waiting for Russia and China to attack Israel. I don't want to say that I am waiting for Magog and Gog to attack Israel but Biblical Prophecies are unfolding really more faster than ever now which is why it is very important to trust in Yeshua ( It is Hebrew for Jesus Christ ) as G-d has commanded us to pray and accept Yeshua into our hearts and our lives.

Yep, just to keep an eye on Israel. Israel will unfold its events. :)

Israel got attacked in the Yom Kippur War too. People said "oh no, it's time for the end!"

Sheer and utter nonsense. The world is not ending. People have predicted the world would end in their lifetimes for the last, oh, 1900 years? It hasn't happened yet and probably won't happen any time soon. Get over it.

Teresh said:
Israel got attacked in the Yom Kippur War too. People said "oh no, it's time for the end!"

Sheer and utter nonsense. The world is not ending.

Teresh,

You're only partly correct in this. The rest I will refer you to the Book of Revelation, as it will tell you how long the world will remain as we know it. For us Christians, we see the end of the Book of Revelation being played out now. When all countries turn their weapons against Israel, then will the end come. At that time, seven years earlier actually, a prophecy will have already been fulfilled with the "Rapture of the Church." When the armies/navies/defense departments take opposition to Israel in the Valley, we who are in Christ will be with Him, to defeat the Devil, the antichrist and false prophet, and all countries that have been against God. It will be a scary time for those who don't know what's going on, but Christians know what is occurring as we take back the Promised Land (Israel) and Christ sets up His Kingdom (as you Jews wanted) directly on top of the Mount of Olives. That means that the Muslim Dome of the Rock will be obliterated from the site and everyone will know Who is now in charge.

pek1 said:
Teresh,

You're only partly correct in this. The rest I will refer you to the Book of Revelation, as it will tell you how long the world will remain as we know it. For us Christians, we see the end of the Book of Revelation being played out now. When all countries turn their weapons against Israel, then will the end come. At that time, seven years earlier actually, a prophecy will have already been fulfilled with the "Rapture of the Church." When the armies/navies/defense departments take opposition to Israel in the Valley, we who are in Christ will be with Him, to defeat the Devil, the antichrist and false prophet, and all countries that have been against God. It will be a scary time for those who don't know what's going on, but Christians know what is occurring as we take back the Promised Land (Israel) and Christ sets up His Kingdom (as you Jews wanted) directly on top of the Mount of Olives. That means that the Muslim Dome of the Rock will be obliterated from the site and everyone will know Who is now in charge.

So what makes this conflict different than (for example) the Yom Kippur war, as far as prophecies go? Yeah.

Everyone who is a Christian and believes the end times are near, give me all your money and possessions so that you will leave nothing behind when God raptures ya'll into heaven soon. Come on, hurry up!

I guarantee you that you'll never give up your precious worldly possessions because you really don't truly believe the end times are near and you'll never be raptured into heaven because you don't truly believe enough.

Dennis said:
Everyone who is a Christian and believes the end times are near, give me all your money and possessions so that you will leave nothing behind when God raptures ya'll into heaven soon. Come on, hurry up!

I guarantee you that you'll never give up your precious worldly possessions because you really don't truly believe the end times are near and you'll never be raptured into heaven because you don't truly believe enough.

Oh, pffft at you ! Ha ha Yeah, right. Keep dreamin'. You are callin' yourself a looter and thief. This will give us an idea that you will steal them if, God rapture His people. tsk tsk :nono:

This isn't God's war.
If we want God's war, we would attack people who sin and attack all atheists, and put out government who put out prayers in schools
and all....

This is alll about OIL, Bush wants oil, fighting over oil and things.

If this is about terrorists, we need to go after Bin Laden,
not Guerilla Gorilla whatever.

Yeah, christians aren't worry about the end time. But as of what is going on in Israel now, yeah, need to be prepare as always, don't know exactly if this is the beginning. Yeah about 10 to 20 yrs ago talking about like Syria, Russia, North Korea, China attacking Israel is the part of it. No, as christians, we doing sell things and stuff as you heard before about particular groups they are doing, we don't believe that's how that work. Bec as Jesus said, noone knows the hour or day of His coming except the Father. He will come like a thief in the night. So how we know if a thief coming to our house? Nothing. Same as His return. Naw, I'm not worry about anything. If God is for me, who are against me? Whom should I fear? If God is for me, then I should not fear. I may be afraid, but not let it control me but trust God of my Father thru my Savior Lord Jesus Christ. But all this going on in Israel, like it said in the Word of God, pray for Israel.

What about N. Korea almost hit Japan with their test missiles, that has nothing to do with God?

We at WWIII at this point.

It can be. Must remember, Jesus said watch and pray. Jesus does not want us to be hysterical and fear and paranoid of this, as Jesus said, things must happen. As like this, it is a process of the end time. Like some said what's been going on in Israel is not new, which is correct, bec been going on for years. But as the time like this as you see becoming more expand and the process of attacking Israel, not just Israel but also worldwide. And one said Bush seeking for oil what war is about. No, its not true. Many are fighting for oil. As Jesus said, look at the fig tree buds is a sign of coming of spring, similar as what we see now is part of it. But no need to be hysterical but yes, each must surrender each lives to God. But sadly, when things like this, what I have seen past years, many go to church and make God approve of them. Which I say, its not appropriate. Church itself does not approve God. All God wants is YOU (include me). Church is important, but by going to church for the wrong purpose, really miss out by KNOWING God. They come to church by fear or "staighten my life" or etc. That's not gonna work. again like I said, God wants YOU personally and want YOU to KNOW Him, not ABOUT Him. I like the song said this "PEOPLE GET READY, JESUS IS COMING TO TAKE US HOME." Not mean start going to church (which is good to go to), God will be happy. YOU all He wants. Smile NO FEAR

Dennis said:

Go away and get a job, troll!

FreedummyRing said:
1. What about N. Korea almost hit Japan with their test missiles, that has nothing to do with God?

2. We at WWIII at this point.

1. In the end times, there will be wars and rumors of wars. 2. Not yet! All hell has to break loose first, but Christians have to be out of the way before that happens. After the Church is raptured by Christ, then there will be hell on earth, according to the Scriptures.

FreedummyRing said:
This isn't God's war.
If we want God's war, we would attack people who sin and attack all atheists, and put out government who put out prayers in schools
and all....

This is alll about OIL, Bush wants oil, fighting over oil and things.

If this is about terrorists, we need to go after Bin Laden,
not Guerilla Gorilla whatever.
See my post #15, FreedummyRing.

ismi said:
So what makes this conflict different than (for example) the Yom Kippur war, as far as prophecies go? Yeah.

There's no comparison. If you have a Bible, read the Book of Revelation. If you don't have one, pm me and I'll get one mailed to you.

Here's a list of unfulfilled predictions made by various Christian groups and individuals.

RedFox said:
Here's a list of unfulfilled predictions made by various Christian groups and individuals.
Read my post #12 and 14. Many churches believes the same way. NOONE KNOWS THE HOUR OR DAY. And happening in Israel isn't new, and been going on for years. But as what we see going on in Israel, is not focal ppoint itself also, other nations. It is a process. Last several years as scholar studied Revelations and things they see picking and become more opening of the interpretation and still going and more picture what John has vision of the end times. As for me as I see, no way telling of its just a beginning. But what Jesus said, must be ready at all time, God's time is perfect than ours. As it also writter, God isn't slow of His timing, bec He wants more people to come to Him. 1000 days of our time is like 1 day of His. Strong encouragement as Scriptures written, PATIENCE. That's weakest for that human have, that is people have no patience. Like a kid can't wait to open their christmas presents, I WANT IT NOW. The link you shown me doesn't mean that's what christians believe, inspite of all the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back