Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! JohnnyE and Buckdodgers got :Owned: by XBGMER :lol:

I don't trust what between christ or muslim said but I have no interest about them too. :whistle:

CyderRed, I love you and I understand that you are concern about bible. I'm respect about your feeling and interesting what you said. :hug:

JohnnyE and Bucksdodgers are totally pathetic and nothing to know about them. ;)

Also, Buckdodgers got :Owned: by SxyPorkie :rofl:

JohnnyE and Buckdodgers... You are HYPOCRITES!! you have nerve to talk about Jesus.... JohnnyE had bashed one of lesbians in AD today... Buckdodgers I had seen you bashing volcomskatz because he is gay... in the Bible it said you cannot judge anyone unless you judge yourself first..... wow... You both are not TRUE CHRISTIANS....

SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
JohnnyE and Buckdodgers... You are HYPOCRITES!! you have nerve to talk about Jesus.... JohnnyE had bashed one of lesbians in AD today... Buckdodgers I had seen you bashing volcomskatz because he is gay... in the Bible it said you cannot judge anyone unless you judge yourself first..... wow... You both are not TRUE CHRISTIANS....

SxyPorkie

Let me ask you a question ? Am I gay ? Hell No !!!!! I am straight and I have the right to judge someone else who is gay or lesbian to help them stop being gay or lesbian and start to listen and obey what God said !!!!! It is you who are the hypocrite and two face. You are not being a true friend by encourage them further into the homosexualization so much that they are mired in sin and can not even see the way out of the homosexual lifestyle that will surely kill themselves either through AIDS or mentally unhappy and kill themselves and not know about the real Jesus Christ. Forget religion here for a mintune and really read what God and Jesus Christ said !!!! What the 12 disciples said .... The Holy Spirit will convince your heart to repent and turn away from the sick sin of the homosexual lifestyle.

ANCIENT STATUES VS Buckdodgers and JohnnyE posted jesus christ

Buckdodgers said:
Hes right ya know
jesus-2.jpg

Peacemaker
Mohammed_cartoon.jpg

Terror Maker

Do you think all ancient statues aren't physical evidence in their countries of glorious?

AS YOU HAVE JUST READ FROM SCRIPTURES THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE EGYPTIANS THEY HAD THE SAME PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Mexico.Tab.OlmecHead.01.jpg

Was he the pure white king??

AmenhotepIII2.jpg

Was he the white pharaoh?

akhenton.jpg

egyuptianpharoah.jpg

egyptiansaliors.jpg

Egyp210_big_copy.jpg

THOSE STATUES show you that their history PROVED YOU. They were not ANICENT WHITE PEOPLE!!

imanqueen3.jpg

These pictures are Iman the Super Model. She is from East Africa a Somalian. These images are from the Michael Jackson music video "REMEMBER THE TIME.

Her facial feature and skin tone is exactly the same as the Ancient Egyptians. The Ancient Egyptians & HEBREWS were From North East Africa just as Iman is. she looks like the Image of Nefertit above. Remember the Somalians are blood brothers to the Egyptians, both are descendnats of Noah's son Ham

My Point for showing her is, some will try to make the argument that all black skinned people on the continent of Africa have jet black skin and super wide noses etc. This sister was born in Africa and she looks like an Ancient Egyptian The Ancient Egyptians were a black people and so were the Hebrews.

35626-Pharaoh-statue-0.jpg
Doesnt he look like Israelite?? Moses was baby and adopted by Pharaoh s daughter. Moses was white child by pharaoh would be offically approve for adopt?????????? like the concpet of paraelle story in here USA, black child would be adopt by white presidents and give black child a governor over white land of state???

JohnnyE said:
Let me ask you a question ? Am I gay ? Hell No !!!!! I am straight and I have the right to judge someone else who is gay or lesbian to help them stop being gay or lesbian and start to listen and obey what God said !!!!! It is you who are the hypocrite and two face. You are not being a true friend by encourage them further into the homosexualization so much that they are mired in sin and can not even see the way out of the homosexual lifestyle that will surely kill themselves either through AIDS or mentally unhappy and kill themselves and not know about the real Jesus Christ. Forget religion here for a mintune and really read what God and Jesus Christ said !!!! What the 12 disciples said .... The Holy Spirit will convince your heart to repent and turn away from the sick sin of the homosexual lifestyle.

No you have no right to judge gays and lesbians... in CorthianII it said do not judge anyone unless you judge yourself first..... only jesus and god can judge.. not you...... you are not GOD....
I am very straight... I have no right to judge anyone who has sins.... i have gay or lesbian friends and i respect them and their feelings..
SxyPorkie

XBGMER said:
I am so laughing at you.. You expect that ancient egyptian and israelites were different appearance??

I am sure you believed that NIMROD was WHITE MAN and MIGHTY HUNTER which son of CUSH which lineage from HAM in gensis 10-11 chatper

I can see that you highly expect that Jesus christ is white man of peacemaker..

Today, the white world already brianwashed you for years and years but cant help.. i respect that.. so i know what i doing... remember that I NEVER WILL BOW JESUS CHRIST OF WHITE MAN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE PERIOD.. I SWEAR MY GRAND FOREFATHERS IN GRAVE WHERE I WILL BURY WITHIN FOR PEACE!

ALERT!!!!! This Is A Racist Post!!! Read Careful!!!

Teresh said:
Jesus was Semitic, not white. If you want to have an idea of what Jesus really looked like, look for some pictures of Mizrahi Jews.

Funny how you had to insert "Jesus" into the quote because it wasn't there in the first place... And while Jesus has been called these things, look around you--He accomplished none of them.

I will let others ( Christians ) be the judge and tell what the verse means. You are still contradictin'..........

Mod Note:

It's time for this thread to close for the time being, to allow cooler heads to prevail, to also respect the opinions of others without resorting to such bickering, bashing or thrashing such ideals.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back