Is your spouse/partner hearing, hard of hearing or deaf?

My hubby is hearing, thank goodness he's so patient with me at times! :cool:

My late husband was hearing .. we were married for 11 yrs... he passed away in my arm.. to lung cancer...

I was divorced couple months ago. My ex wife is hearing. We agreed joint custody of our children because ex wife and I were together for 15 years ever in trust and honesty and understanding. She said I am only one good person and she never want to look another man to marry or relationship. It's long story I can not tell here. My son can sign pretty good! It seems he can be becoming interpreter. Her mom told me he is connect to me so strong!

Now I don't have girlfriend and want to fight my love back. I made few mistakes.

I also have one son, hearing , 14 years old teen! He is big! He does sports and chores. And I have daughter, hearing. She is such in my bookworm and spends time with my stargazing and fasicantes astronomy. She loves to play soccer.

Who is your love??? your ex wife??

my partner's Deaf and I'm Deaf too... been together 1 yr 8 months next week :)

Who is your love??? your ex wife??

Your question is pretty tough. I still want to fight my love one back. Hope you know who... I am not fighting to get my ex wife back. I decided to divorce her. Love is another story. I wish divorce should come first before date my love I learned mistakes. That really mess between me and my love.

My ex wife and I are not love anymore long time ago. With my ex wife I was loveless. Divorce is over. Remember I have two children.

Your question is pretty tough. I still want to fight my love one back. Hope you know who... I am not fighting to get my ex wife back. I decided to divorce her. Love is another story. I wish divorce should come first before date my love I learned mistakes. That really mess between me and my love.

My ex wife and I are not love anymore long time ago. With my ex wife I was loveless. Divorce is over. Remember I have two children.

divorce with your ex wife is not the reason why u and i are not together. theres more to it. why cant u let it go and move on?

My hubby is hearing, thank goodness he's so patient with me at times! :cool:
Hi,
My situation seems to be the same as yours in that my husband is hearing, and I'm very hearing-impaired. Again, he's very understanding and patient. If that were not the case, it would be a nightmare. If you care to chat, I'd like that.
My name is Lindy, what is your name? Do you live in the US?

My situation is very funny. I had good hearing when I met my wife and she has good hearing but is an interpreter. After 9 years together I gradually lost my hearing and now wear HA's. She has taught me a lot of sign and our kids all know quite a bit of sign. I married my interpreter before I knew I needed her...LOL

I am deaf in left ear - but my daughter has good hearing in both ears. When I first got pregnant this one of my first concerns, was there a chance she could be deaf? thankfully she is not. My ex-husband was hearing. I once dated a guy that was hoh.

Last edited:
Back