Is Obama meddling in the governor's race with Patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice case example of ganging up. Nothing related to this thread but all about a commenter when sentences are peppered with a bunch of "you's."

More Paterson news!
NY first lady believes in Gov.

Wow! Ganging up all by myself.:laugh2: Anytime your hypocrisy and inconsistency is pointed out, all of a sudden people are ganging up on you.:roll: Poor little kokonut.

What 'yOU' need to understand is nobody likes a liar or someone who plays twisty spin games and half truths to win points from Limbaugh. Or makes smart ass remarks when has no contesting answer...trying to imply intelligence to make 'smart'ass remarks somehow evokes an intelligent answer on a topic. It doesn't transfer over. To imply it does is only insulting to the reader.
And yes you make remarks about commenters.....trying to play innocent again.
You seem to think you can rewrite the rules of debate engagement to serve your purpose. Smart remarks insults teh oneyou are replying to......your smartass comments are saying 'YOU are a dumbass and I am slicksmart'. Note the 'YOU' in it. Again insulting readers.Rewriting engagement rules to allow yourself to target commenters but not allow others. Bunk. Are you trying to imply deafies are stupid enough to fool with your half truths and spin?

That is exactly what he believes. That the deaf members of this board are too uneducated and ignorant to possibly detect his ulterior motives and thinly veiled insults. Which is, in itself, insulting.:cool2:

Wow! Ganging up all by myself.

How many time I must tell you! Don't play with kids on the playground! Your talllness makes it easy for people pick on you and call you a bully.

Anyway, I find it amusing that there is a lot of interest about Paterson.,, since when a Democrat is so important?

How many time I must tell you! Don't play with kids on the playground! Your talllness makes it easy for people pick on you and call you a bully.

Anyway, I find it amusing that there is a lot of interest about Paterson.,, since when a Democrat is so important?

:laugh2:

Hmmm, clueless Democrat governor of Virginia did not know about the WH debacle over Paterson?

"I was not involved in the discussions with Gov. Paterson, nor was I aware that they were going on," Kaine said. "But I will say this. I am very familiar with the White House. They're a performance-based organization. And they do spend time talking to all governors, and all senators and all House members and candidates about, Look, let's be candid about your chances here. Let's see what the polls are. If they're good, that's great. If they're not, how do you overcome that. So it wouldn't surprise me at all that discussions in that character would go on."

Performance based...?? :laugh2:

Looks like he believes in watching the polls.

Kaine Says He Was Unaware of Paterson Discussions - Virginia Politics -

Yeah, enough so to float the word over to Paterson that he ought to step down through back door channels. I find that rather odd, and meddlesome.

Yeah, enough so to float the word over to Paterson that he ought to step down through back door channels. I find that rather odd, and meddlesome.

Paterson has already stated that the WH did not tell him to step down. Are you calling Paterson a liar?

Performance based does not have anything to do with polls. Again trying to spin things.:roll:

Why would he be aware? The discussions were between Paterson and the WH staff. It wasn't an open address to Congress.:roll:

Nothing to do with polls. I was laughing at the thought that the WH is a "performance-based organization." How odd to call the WH an "organization." He must be slipping. Must be the influence of a Chicago thuggery thing.

Nothing to do with polls. I was laughing at the thought that the WH is a "performance-based organization." How odd to call the WH an "organization." He must be slipping. Must be the influence of a Chicago thuggery thing.

what's wrong with that term? what do you prefer WH to be called as? Fear Factory? :roll:

That is exactly what he believes. That the deaf members of this board are too uneducated and ignorant to possibly detect his ulterior motives and thinly veiled insults. Which is, in itself, insulting.:cool2:

Which is why I have him on ignore. I believe in being polite to others and it's hard for me to be polite to someone like this. Normally I don't make fun of people but with this guy, I can't resist taking cheap pot shots at him. I think Posts from Hell's nickname for him is very funny.

Which is why I have him on ignore. I believe in being polite to others and it's hard for me to be polite to someone like this. Normally I don't make fun of people but with this guy, I can't resist taking cheap pot shots at him. I think Posts from Hell's nickname for him is very funny.

Believe in being polite? Spoken like a true hypocrite. I'm more interested in discussing the topics or issues at hand rather than to personally target individuals. Instead of agreeing to disagree, I see armaments being pulled out and turn a topic into a playground for 5th graders. If you don't disagree, just say so and provide the arguments.

The WH and govt work for the people, of the people, and by the people, not the other way around.

People can refresh their memory with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address:
The Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln

right.... hence a performance-based organization. If the government officials/politicians are not performing their jobs for the people, then GET OUT.

Funny that you're coining that term as a negative thing... like Third Reich???

and once again....unproven insinuation attempted to be passed over as fact.......no tamale

and by the way....organization...administration.....same thing.....nice try at trying to imply an organization is a bad thing.
where is the body of your infos and arguments..
just more hocus pocus
no tamale

Psst...."back door channels."

You also altered your original post after I had replied.

If polls have nothing to do with it, why did you bring them up? Do you have difficulty determining connectedness, or are you purposely posting off topic so consistently?

White House staff does constitute an organization. Absolutely nothing incorrect about his use of the word, or the concept.

and once again....unproven insinuation attempted to be passed over as fact.......no tamale

and by the way....organization...administration.....same thing.....nice try at trying to imply an organization is a bad thing.
where is the body of your infos and arguments..
just more hocus pocus
no tamale

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn he's an anarchist. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back