Is my car next?

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
At my school by the auto garage all the cars sitting there have been getting vandalized badley my car is one of the few that has not been touched yet. but i know it's only a matter of time. some of the things that have happened are tires have been slashed and roofs cut in and a window has been broken in we are going to put up security cameras and the police are comming tomarow i'm just supper worried my car is going to be the next and it might happened tonight.

Yea i know it's pretty bad my teachers son was the last car hit and it was the one that had it's window knocked out with a coke bottle. The hits have been getting more frequent latley and there are 2 other cars besides mine that haven't been hit yet. so i'm wondering is someone i know did it and didn't wanna hurt me and that scares me even more.

Sounds like they need to be thrown to mental hospital for playing tricks on someone that's innocent.

the pranksters were all "Losers"...that's probably why they had to vandalize and trash people's cars. Punks!

the pranksters were all "Losers"...that's probably why they had to vandalize and trash people's cars. Punks!

...And jealous that you have awesome cars and the losers don't. I hope you'll find these jackasses and give them some Cowgirl 'Cow-punches'!!!!! BAM, BAM, THUK!

;)

Crazy teenage kids these days. :crazy:

In the old days, teenagers had more respect, also I had more respect as a teenager.

High school guys have been killed messing with a man's truck or car.

My advice is to be proactive to prevent your car from getting damaged. Find someplace else to park until the problem is resolved. It may be an inconvience, but it is probably the only way you can be proactive in this matter.

Back