is it snowing out there?

Originally posted by prettybebe78
right now it's 69F here in san jose, california :cool:

ahh Wednesday - gonna be 73 in IN

Ah it WAS snowing this morning in NY, I wasnt happy bc I'm actually looking forward to SPRING! Makes me want to go back home!

It snowed like hell this afternoon in Rochester! I got like 1/2 inch of snow all over me from just walking outside for 5 minutes!

Damn.. It rained here for 2 days and 2 days ago it snowed a little bit, not long enough to stick. I can't wait when spring or summer comes.. I'm getting sick of the cold weather already, especially snow! I love snow, but we've had too much. :roll:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
It snowed like hell this afternoon in Rochester! I got like 1/2 inch of snow all over me from just walking outside for 5 minutes!

Big deal. When I was in Rochester and when I had to walk across the campus, I'd be covered in deep snow but at least I had the guts to suck it up and focus on classes.

The minute my girlfriend and I arrived at the Hoboken waterfront last night, it started snowing and getting windy. The snow didn't last long, though, but it was still inconvenient for us to stroll in the park. Damn mother nature!

Yeahhh! Its all SUNNNY and warmm here now ((wait, it snowed yesterday!?)) the weather never stops surprising me :o

it's rainin and will be rainin for few days :( oh well cuz it's april and it sucks already :rofl:

Back