Is Islam a Threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresh said:
Because that would require lying, an activity I refuse to engage in.

Teresh, You just lied and told us that there is no violence in the Quran and Everybody very clearly saw you say that there is no violence in the Quran.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=573001&postcount=2

I set the record straight for you with video clips and mountains of evidence and you can not even admit you are wrong once for all.

:topic:

I love how this thread reinforces the 'ARGUMENT IS WAR' metaphor.

another cut and paste

ISLAM
By Jim Searcy

The word Islam means "surrender" or "submission," submission to the will of Allah, the one God. Muslims are those who have submitted themselves. The basic creed of Islam is brief: "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah." One night, in the month of Ramadan, in the year 610AD, the first of many revelations came to Muhammad from God by way of the angel Gabriel.

HERE IS THE FIRST PROBLEM - 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore <it is> no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

AND - Galatians 1:6-8 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Messiah unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Messiah. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

The message Muhammad received told him that there was but one God, not many gods, as most Arabs believed. This God was creator of the world, and he would one day judge mankind. This was no novel message. Muhammad's god, Allah is a strange god indeed. What god would ever recommend Jihad, terrorism, hostage taking and many of the other strange things that Muhammad's more fanatical followers embrace. Muhammad's religion is Islam, and Muhammad's book is the Koran.

Islam is the world's most intolerant religion. Behind the Islamic Curtain any religion other than Islam is forbidden. Converts to Christianity are imprisoned and often killed in large numbers, often by members of their own family. Moslems are quick to proudly point to the moral decadence of the West. It should be brought to the attention of the Muslim that any lowering of moral standards is contrary to the teachings of the Bible and in defiance of Messiah. No one calls for a holy war in the name of Yeshua Messiah as is so often done in the name of Allah. No terrorist tactics could ever be justified from the teachings of Messiah. Messiah taught us to love our enemies. He sought to win men's hearts with His love. In contrast, Muhammad taught that Islam should be spread by force, and that those who refuse to submit should be killed.

Islam is out to take over this earth and make it an Islamic moon god worship of Allah in the whole earth. Infidels, Jews & Christians, to be Murdered as they are even now are doing. Look in Asia, Indonesia, Africa, Mid East, Kosovo. Muslims have murdered in the last 10 years more Christians than in the last 1000 years. Why did American forces have to go to Saudi Arabia to defend Mecca and Medina from Iraq's Sadam Hussein?
Choose you this day whom you will serve. The big black moon rock of the Mohammad's moon god icon idol in Mecca? Allah is the moon god of the false prophet Mohammad. Mohammad's moon god is the god of war, hate, lies, and murder. The one true living God of Abraham can only be known by KNOWING His only begotten Son Yeshua, Jesus. The God of Abraham is God Almighty, the God of peace, love, truth, and life. Why do you follow some black rock at Mecca and call true Christians Idolitors? True Christians carry the sword of the spirit and the sword of a just defence. If you ever meet one maybe you will find that always the Muslim becomes a real Christian or dies and goes to hell.

That is the truth. IF YOU LOSE YESHUA, YOU LOSE GOD, and win the lake of fire. If you have a faith which is not built on who the historical Yeshua, Jesus is, not Mohammad's fako Jesus. The REAL Jesus is God who has come in the flesh, not as an appearance, not as a spirit or angel, not as a teacher or prophet, not as an anointed man, but THE ONE who truly has come as God, Almighty Yahweh Creator, in the FLESH. If you don't get to KNOW this most important of all truths, you lose everything. The genuine incarnation of the divine person becoming humanity is Who Yeshua, Jesus IS.

That is the REAL YESHUA. The REAL JESUS is the only WAY to the REAL TRUE LIVING GOD. Mohammad's way will take you to hell where Mohammad is. Many deceivers were already in the world who did not acknowledge that Almighty God, Creator, Yahweh, has come in the flesh were in the world in John's time and that is the reason for his second epistle.

This communication is a letter of the love of Yahweh to you. The love of Yahweh may only be perceived, and the person of Yeshua may only be KNOWN by the Spirit of Truth.

1 Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Yeshua accursed: and that no man can say that Yeshua, (Jesus) is the Lord, (The Creator not a creature), but by the Holy Ghost, (The Spirit of Truth).

Believing in the false prophet Mohammed’s moon god allah is going to do you as much good as believing in Harvey the 6' invisible rabbit.
That is why I am trying with all diligence to directly communicate to you the great peril to which some may have come. We have got to KNOW the Yeshua, Jesus who is the Creator. Just call the Yeshua who is a creature......Harvey. No problem. Knowing a Yeshua who is a creature and not the Creator is as good as Harvey, anointed, intellectualized, spiritualized or otherwise. Run to the Real Yeshua, The REAL Jesus, as fast as you can. You should know how late it is. Get to KNOW the Yeshua who is the Creator. The creature Yeshua is really Harvey, and even if he is not, that is OK. On the other hand if you believe the Creator is a creature, you don't KNOW Yeshua, He will declare He never knew you, you have not been born again, you do not KNOW the God of Abraham, because the only way you can KNOW the God of Abraham, is by KNOWING the real Yeshua. You can not KNOW God unless you KNOW the real Yeshua. This is more serious than life or death. Your eternal life or the eternal lake of fire hang in the balance.

more info on this andother topics can be found at www.gjit.com
Praise God above ALL!

Blessed Be God of Israel's Name Forever And Ever Amen !!!!! :angel:

missmith0529 said:
What god would ever recommend Jihad, terrorism, hostage taking and many of the other strange things that Muhammad's more fanatical followers embrace. Muhammad's religion is Islam, and Muhammad's book is the Koran.

Allah does not recommend any of these things.

missmith0529 said:
Islam is the world's most intolerant religion.

Christianity was worse for most of its history.

missmith0529 said:
Behind the Islamic Curtain any religion other than Islam is forbidden.

Not true... Christians, Jews and Druze are tolerated, though others are not.

missmith0529 said:
Converts to Christianity are imprisoned and often killed in large numbers, often by members of their own family.

That could also be said about converts to Judaism in Christendom for, oh, about 1800 years.

missmith0529 said:
No one calls for a holy war in the name of Yeshua Messiah as is so often done in the name of Allah.

Apparently someone doesn't don't know history too well. Ever hear of the Crusades?

missmith0529 said:
Muslims have murdered in the last 10 years more Christians than in the last 1000 years.

That's ignoring the incalcuable number of Jews the Christians have killed in their lands.

missmith0529 said:
The one true living God of Abraham can only be known by KNOWING His only begotten Son Yeshua, Jesus.

Sadly, the Jews have known God for 4000 years and it didn't take Jesus for that dialogue to occur.

missmith0529 said:
If you don't get to KNOW this most important of all truths, you lose everything.

Nope. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

For the record, although I realize it's a bit late ... Heath's long list of quotes from the Suras a while back was quite incomplete. In actuality, the context of many of those places them within a war or other conflict - and advocates resistance against an active enemy that was a threat.

By the way we do pray for Muslim and Islam need salvation! They will find the truth about Messiah Jesus!

Endymion said:
I'm trying to get a handle on what you're saying. What I understand from your posts so far is that born-again Christians are pure (only inasmuch as a sinned human can be pure) in that they do not commit unnecessary harm, they do not violate the decrees of the Lord, and they maintain spiritual harmony with God.
Born-again Christians are not yet pure (or holy) until they arrive in Heaven in their glorified bodies. While we are still on earth, we still have the sin nature with which we were born. However, we also have the Holy Spirit within, from the very moment that we are born anew. The struggle between the two natures continues until we either die or are raptured.

The "duty" of the Holy Spirit is to comfort, convict, and give discernment to the Christian. The degree of influence that the Holy Spirit has on the individual depends on the degree of surrender by the believer, and by how much the believer "feeds" the Spirit.

The sin nature is "fed" by participating in sinful activities, hanging out with bad characters, dwelling on temptations and negative thoughts, watching movies and TV programs that appeal to baser desires, listening to worldly music, etc.

The new nature of the Holy Spirit is "fed" by regular prayer and Bible study, fellowship with other Christians, regular attendance at church, meditating on and memorizing Scripture verses, reading inspirational publications, listening to Christian music, etc.

If a Christian starves the sin nature and feeds the Holy Spirit nature, then it is more likely that the Christian will stay close to the will of God. That is NOT holiness or perfection. That's impossible. But it is a constant walk in the right direction, on the right path.

Christians who stray from that path, or take steps backward on that path, are called "backslidden" or "carnal".

Every day, the Christian must pray for strength and wisdom from the Holy Spirit, and struggle against the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Christians are no "better" than any other people on earth. But Christians do have a Savior Who can intervene for them, and a Holy Spirit within who can assist them in their struggles. The Bible is our guide book, and the Holy Spirit helps us understand and apply those Scriptures within.

If a Christian stays within the will of God, and regularly examines his/her own heart, confesses and repents sin, and communicates with God, then that person is said to be "in fellowship" with God, or, as you said, "maintain spiritual harmony with God."

So what I'm following here is that given these parameters, a true born-again Christian could not logically be consciously responsible of the crimes against humanity people have brought up here.
A born-again Christian can commit any sin possible. That's a trap that many Christians can fall into. They think, "oh, I've arrived, and I would never do that sin." That's when they are most susceptible to falling into that sin.

1 John 1
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

I Corinthians 10
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

However, a born-again Christian who does commit a sin, especially a public sin against other people, and doesn't confess and repent, can't continue without consequences. Those consequences can include (and are not limited by) various degrees and combinations of guilt, physical sickness, loss of family and friends, church discipline, and society's condemnation. In some cases, it can include death.

Acts 5
1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

These consequences are not vengeful punishments from God. They are ways of discipline used to guide the offender back onto the path of righteousness, and for reparation of personal relationships and God's reputation. (We all know how the sins of Christians damage the reputation of God and other Christians.)

I Corinthians 11
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Wow, I know this is a looooong response but I hope I answered your questions. :P

Reba, that's an excellent way to portrait what is christian and who are christians and meaning of christians. And good way to put this, the day to receive Christ in our lives, we have been justified, and while on earth, its our daily walk with prayers of confessions and etc which called sanctified, the battle of the flesh and Spirit is constant till the Lord calling, the moment of Home goingg, our body be glorified. As many didn't realize, that christian still will be judge in Judgement Seat of Christ, what we do on earth and be rewarded by testing by fire (not same fire as literally), it will be varies, but eternal life remain.

Teresh said:
Ah, but what does it mean to be
:confused:

And what brings about that? Not being a Christian?
Romans

3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (Psalm 14:1-3)

6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

10:13 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Luke 13
3b except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
5b except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

The names of born-again (saved) believers are written down in the Lamb's Book of Life.

For those who don't repent, and don't accept Jesus as Savior:

Revelation 20
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Sticking one's head in the sand? I reject the notion of original sin because it's most logical that if a person has not yet at all lived to do good or evil, he or she must logically start with a clean slate.
Like I posted, babies are born with sin nature, the tendancy towards sin but they don't immediately consciously commit sins.

They are also born with a conscience. Some in the process of growing up kill it. Others listen to it.
They (all of of us) are born with an imperfect, undependable conscience. Also, how many times do we do the wrong thing, even if our conscience tells us not to?

I expect you to, exactly as I said, take action against the wicked among you. The problem is that we have different definitions of what is evil.
So you expect Christians to take action against the wicked within their congregations according to your standards only?

You vote for candidates who espouse those views. That would logically be an endorsement of them.
No one that I've voted for has voted against civil rights for homosexuals.

How do you even know for whom I vote? Have you been peeking?

And yet, you claim that born-again Christians are more in tune with God than non-Christians or those who are not born-again. Are you worse than them, the same or better? Make up your mind.
A born-again Christian is a child of God. We are brothers and sisters in Christ. That makes us members of one family. God is our Father. That is our relationship. That doesn't mean the members of the family (except God Himself) are "better" than other people.

People who haven't accepted the Savior aren't "worse"; they just aren't members of the family.

In the natural world here, I'm not a member of your family, and you aren't a member of my family, but that doesn't make either one of us "better" or "worse". We're just unrelated.

Not sticks and stones... But hypocrisy is so much easier than self-doubt and introspection, I suppose.
If whatever I post is hypocritical then the other ADers can determine that themselves. They don't need your "help". By the same token, I refuse to comment on the motives behind your posts. I don't know your heart, and you don't know mine.

I'm reminded of this saying:

"Intelligent people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

What identifies a "born-again" Christian demographically speaking? Is it something that we can verify easily?
Born-again Christians live all over the world, male and female, young and old, rich and poor, every color and nationality. They belong to various churches, or no church at all. There is no "one" religion or denomination for all Christians (however, all churches that share the born-again Christian beliefs have similar doctrinal statements of faith).

As individuals, born-again/saved Christians will profess their salvation without shame or doubt. Of course, anyone can say they are saved. The real proof is in their speech and actions. Do they know the Bible? Do they live the Bible?

Matthew 7
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Luke 6
43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 44 For every tree is known by his own fruit.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Christian.
Can you please list the names of those professing Christians in Congress?

Um, yeah, if you've been following the War in Iraq..
Yes, I have. I'm not talking about just Iraq. I'm talking worldwide.

For example, look at the recent Palestinian elections.

bible warning label.jpg

Cloggy, That sticker belongs on the Quran and Not on the Holy Bible.

Heath said:
Cloggy, That sticker belongs on the Quran and Not on the Holy Bible.

Nah, that sticker belongs on your forehead!

Because you are so full of it.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Nah, that sticker belongs on your forehead!

Because you are so full of it.

Nope Lucia .... :roll:

:topic:

What ever happened to the idea that perhaps different approaches to religion are appropriate for different people? Or, at the very least, that we can accept that not everyone follows the same set of beliefs, and that we should accept that?

I would appreciate it if people would PLEASE quit with the inflammatory posts against people's beliefs. I don't care if it's that sticker, if it's calling an atheist devil-possessed, or if it's the Mohammed cartoon. All of it is wrong! I'm getting sick of it and frankly I'm beginning to think this board is a toxic environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back