Is God mean or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
God knows the best for me. I accept bein' deaf. I trust Him. It's better to be sufferin' when I knew bein' deaf doesn't bother me - other times, I do wish that I could be able to hear, but that's not what is in my heart's content. Sufferin' has its own benefits rather than people who don't suffer. Without suffer, there's no benefits. It taught us to be patience. Patience is a virtue.

I don't think about what the music sounds like. I don't even think about what all the sounds sound like. I just enjoy what I am doin' in each day daily. To be frank in my own experience, there were times when a hearin' man dates me, he would like to take me out for dancin' ... and, I don't feel very comfortable about dancin', because that " hearin' " man CAN hear the music and I don't and I would feel that it was ALL for him - not for me when he asked for me to dance. I just don't ... feel right. And, yes I do know about the " vibration " but, still not enough to participate. I just can't see myself in him. It's why I don't want to date " hearin' " guys. I don't mind about bein' friends.

I am more comfortable bein' deaf... knowin' that one day, my ears will open once I am in Heaven. I would like for Heaven to be the FIRST place that I will be ABLE to HEAR for the first time in history. LOL Not this earth's music. :)

Ohhh, yes I don't need to hear hearin' people's cussin' behind my back who ever they talk to. *laughin'* Sorry, hearies - No offense ! :D

:gpost: YOU TELL 'EM, RED!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back