Is anyone afraid of clowns?

Clowns are cool

I really like clowns, and do you know why? In the Oklahoma City area there used to be a famous clown by the name of Ed Birchall but referred to as "HoHo the Clown". This is his picture
hoho.jpg
which came from http://tulsatvmemories.com//gb072002.html.

He was a really great clown. I remember a story that on my 5th birthday, I had chicken pox. A lot of children were going to come but my mom wanted to cancel it because I had the chicken pox. My mom's best friend talked (without my mom's knowing it) to HoHo about this and all of them showed up to surprise me for my birthday! Some of you may be thinking, this is stupid because the other children could get sick. Well, I have to say it really made my day HoHo the Clown did that. He went to visit a lot of disabled children too. It was what he did as a clown.

There are some good and bad clowns out there. If you have good memories as a child being around clowns, then you're more likely to like clowns as you grow older. A terror of clowns can develop if a clown did something to frighten you as a kid.

AHHHH don't show that picture

:Ohno:

i never around clowns (i hate clowns anywyay) while growing up
only grew up with magicians (my ex neighbor is a magician (my favorite)) that it

The clowns it is okay for me and I am not scare of clowns and depened on good act funny yeah .. but other wise that I dont trust from crime or something like that that is all :) .. but funny act yeah it would make laugh like from in ciuris (spelling) like clown, eleplhants, horse, drwafs, lion,tiger, etc etc that ppl watching. it would make me laugh if I see clown fooling around with it :lol:

Well some people have clown-phobia, don't be surprised when they get scared of clowns. It's their bad past that makes them scared of clowns. Some people can be scared of snakes, lizards, any reptiles, even the cute little kittens...meow?

sequoias said:
Well some people have clown-phobia, don't be surprised when they get scared of clowns. It's their bad past that makes them scared of clowns. Some people can be scared of snakes, lizards, any reptiles, even the cute little kittens...meow?

Yeah that is true :) .. I saw on Maury Poviph (spelling) that one of lady or men got scare from clowns, balloons, birds,cat,dog,chalks,mustard,pickles,snake, and more I forgot that I watched.

When I watched on Maury Show that one of person scare of balloons and chalk it make me hmm werid it is just a balloons and chalks hmm new to me wow that intersting to me that scare of chalk and balloons wow. and mustard that too.

Oh yes I am terrified of clowns...I saw that movie IT at the bowling alley when I was bout 6 and I had nightmares for years...everyone always makes fun of me because of it...like my little sister...our thing is scary movies and I always freak out when I see a clown...shes laughs her butt of then tries to scare me the rest of the movie...

I'm not so afraid of all clowns, but I like to laugh about scary clowns because it's funny how the clowns are meant to be funny. Here's an example of an evil clown sign. Here's a really evil clown. :eek2: I also wrote a story that involved a knockoff of a McDonald's with a clown mascot that actually visited the restaurant and did stupid things.

well, I'm not afraid of live clowns.. I love watching the circus clowns and mimes. as far as having a collection of clowns.. I won't allow that in my house.. my daughter is terrified of porcelion dolls or clowns that just stands there and stare. she and i don't like it it made us feel it was moving and smiling or winkin'.. that is if you stare at it long enough.. :lol:

porcelain clowns *shudders*

RebelGirl said:
well, I'm not afraid of live clowns.. I love watching the circus clowns and mimes. as far as having a collection of clowns.. I won't allow that in my house.. my daughter is terrified of porcelion dolls or clowns that just stands there and stare. she and i don't like it it made us feel it was moving and smiling or winkin'.. that is if you stare at it long enough.. :lol:
Ha, ha! Yes, same here! My mom had a lot of those around the house and that used to freak the hell out of me. I said just as long they're not in my bedroom because I really need to sleep. :lol:

"It" should be John Gacy aka "Clown Killer"? That was him who I was too scare! He murdered 30+ boys and buried many of them under his house.

In the case, anyone know or not know who heck is John Gacy...check this website.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/gacy.html

nah im not afraid of clowns.. i did watch the movie IT.. it did scared me.. but i knew it is not real.. LOL.. hehe..

TJ and i did watched the movie together.. TJ was scared of that movie! lol..

MaxUFC said:
"It" should be John Gacy aka "Clown Killer"? That was him who I was too scare! He murdered 30+ boys and buried many of them under his house.

In the case, anyone know or not know who heck is John Gacy...check this website.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/gacy.html
I've heard of him. I've done a bit of research on several famous serial killers such as Dahmer, Gacey, Manson, Bundy, Gein, etc.

RebelGirl said:

hahahha my niece have the collection of porcleain clowns .. many of them.. it didnt bother me? lol. maybe it was me pretending to be clown and try to scare you? BOO LOL .. hehe

anyway my fav clown when i was young was BOZO.. he had his own show BOZO show on aetn channel here in arkansas.. alot of kids love him!

fei ku said:
oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] the movie name is "IT" i hate that damn clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screaming and running*

Of course, you do hate them so much. I never forget everytime you sleep over my house and you would put all of the clowns that my young sister own in the drawer and closets so you could sleep. :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
Of course, you do hate them so much. I never forget everytime you sleep over my house and you would put all of the clowns that my young sister own in the drawer and closets so you could sleep. :giggle:

u got that right sweetheart! :ugh2:

Back