'Irresistible' worker fired in Iowa

I remember a dental asst I saw a lot of. She had big hooters that would be in my face. Shamed to say I lost track of the dentist and just kept going back to have the big twins in my face again
She was not wearing scrubs. Even now I remember best her thin wool pull over. Helped me overcome my fear of dentist.

:laugh2:

Hey crazypaul, See? I know there is some out there like this.

I remember a dental asst I saw a lot of. She had big hooters that would be in my face. Shamed to say I lost track of the dentist and just kept going back to have the big twins in my face again
She was not wearing scrubs. Even now I remember best her thin wool pull over. Helped me overcome my fear of dentist.

And remembering the time I had dental surgery and they used Laughing Gas. It affects people in different ways, I assume....

The Dentist was just another regular guy, wearing glasses....but after the Laughing Gas...it was all I could do not to pinch him on the arse....:giggle:....H was sexy!....

:laugh2:....women will always be "jealous" of their hubbies...and the same as for men....jealous of their wives...
Agree, that it's plain "wrong" to sack someone because they are jealous and look better than they do....But, it seems this "Irrestible Lady" was texting the Guy and complaining she wasn't getting enough Sex...AND wearing "tight" clothes....:giggle:....so of course, the jealous wifey gets mad and "worried" about her husband....

So the Wifey did the only thing she could think of...get rid of the competition...it's pretty evident she doesn't trust her hubby around "sexy" Ladies.....:hmm:....She wants her marriage to stay intact, along with her family...and of course, being married to a Dentist means $$$$....

We women can spot other ladies trying to get their man....so....saying the Wifey was keeping on top of the situation...oh yeah!....
In short, yeah, some people (both men and women) are control freaks.

And remembering the time I had dental surgery and they used Laughing Gas. It affects people in different ways, I assume....

The Dentist was just another regular guy, wearing glasses....but after the Laughing Gas...it was all I could do not to pinch him on the arse....:giggle:....H was sexy!....
Why didn't you? :lol:

I'm sorry but SHE is considered irresistible? I think she's...not as attractive as the media and or wife is making it out to be. Quite frankly she isn't my cup of tea.

now for the wife? shame on her. If she is that insecure then maybe she has a reason to be.
If I were the husband of that wife, heck I think I'd have my options open as well. If you keep a man on a leash for too long he'll want to break free.

While it sounds terrible for the Dental Assistant it is a known fact that people over the course of time go through quite a number ups and downs. If any of you have gone through the experience of being cut off from sex when you are in a relationship and are a passionate person you know what it does to your brain. A woman who is wanting sex and you are with her working in the close quarters that a Dentist and his Assistant are? Whoa.. It is a prescription for trouble. An accidental touch here an accidental touch there, a flirtatious smile, next thing you know the little head is starting to to send little messages to the guy's brain. Is there any mature woman out there that does not know this is how a man starts on the road to his downfall?
Before sin comes temptation and that is a fact. I feel bad for everyone involved really. I doubt that he wanted to lose his Assistant, Dental offices thrive on everything staying orderly and the same, and after ten years I imagine they were one helluva a good team. The Assistants husband is the key factor in the story really.. but know one really knows what goes on in a couples private life and that is a fact as well.

Back