iphone

for BB plans, it is fine but for iPhone = $129 a month

I've just checked out Telstra site... there is iPhone plans from cheapest $30 per month and the most expensive is $250 per month :shock: :shock:

Other iPhone plans per month is
* $40
* $60
* $80
* $100
* $150

But then it's a 24 months contract.

Just glad I didn't pick iPhone on Telstra.

I'd love to have an iPhone, but I found the Telecoil too weak and too much interference from the display.
The phone I tested did not have BT connectivity, but I'm sure that must have just been a glitch with that unit.
Also Apple is not required to produce a Hearing Aid Compatible phone.

I'd love to have an iPhone, but I found the Telecoil too weak and too much interference from the display.
The phone I tested did not have BT connectivity, but I'm sure that must have just been a glitch with that unit.
iPhones does have bluetooth.

Really! What s model of iphone? 3GS?

iPhones doesn have bluetooth.

Right. iPhone 3GS is compatible with ear loop devices (such as TecEar music link) and Bluetooth enabled hearing aid solutions (such as Oticon streamer) that
enable the use of some T-coil hearing aids.

I own originial iPhone. Cost me $40 month (TAP). Soon, I will not re-new or buy upgrade or any smartphone.

One thing, I do not like senitive keyboard - not speed typewrite.
Other way, internet is excellent - except not work Adobe Flash (Adobe Flash does not support iPad and iPhone).

Atat have a deaf plan, Its cost me 50 to 60 a month for a iphone.. All you have to sign up and request up for deaf proof and data plan. then you're good to go, I suggest people who haven't has a iPhone wait... Wait for iPhone 4G because it will come with web cam inside with it and bunch of technology comes with it.. It will making P3 and Viable look like a shit.

Back