iPhone coming to Verizon on Februray 3

simply put - Verizon is only awesome if you put much emphasis on verbal communication. that's about it.

for data heavy - Sprint is good. AT&T is fine. Verizon is pricey.

I agree with you!

Damn. So now you have to make sure you get in the right tier for what you might use or face overage charges.

Verizon iPhone 4 Network Performance at Lincoln Center in NYC
Direction Downstream Upstream
Average 1888 kbps 321 kbps
Max/Min 2238/1483 kbps 368/256 kbps

Upload speed is significantly worse however at only 321Kb/s on average.

Understanding the Verizon iPhone 4 Announcement - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

At&T 3G network performance is faster than CDMA (EVDO Rev A)

Poor Verizon. I believe AT&T is faster than it. I am not sure if I right.

Poor Verizon. I believe AT&T is faster than it. I am not sure if I right.

VZ is quick load than AT&T. Watch a video again.

Why iPhone VZ load quick than iPhone AT&T? The bandwidth speed do not matter to me. The latency is very important than bandwidth. VZ is very low latency than AT&T.

VZ is quick load than AT&T. Watch a video again.

Why iPhone VZ load quick than iPhone AT&T? The bandwidth speed do not matter to me. The latency is very important than bandwidth. VZ is very low latency than AT&T.

Sorry about it. I just thought of it. I think Verizon not very good company very well. Because they want high price, because of building more fast. But Spring, At&T is good and slow down to budget money.

AT&T that I am not agree of CEO announcement about no unlimited data plan. :(
T-mobile is pretty slow to grow and not enough 100% in US yet. About 5 years later 4G. :O
Sprint ???? I will find out how Sprint doing?

Sorry about it. I just thought of it. I think Verizon not very good company very well. Because they want high price, because of building more fast. But Spring, At&T is good and slow down to budget money.

AT&T that I am not agree of CEO announcement about no unlimited data plan. :(
T-mobile is pretty slow to grow and not enough 100% in US yet. About 5 years later 4G. :O
Sprint ???? I will find out how Sprint doing?

Well. I believe high price mean keep network to stable as it can.

T-mobile is so cheap but network crash so ofter. I remembered many Deaf got mad at T-mobile/Danger over sidekick due lost all address book and network down for few days.

Read a link
Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Consumer Reports cell-service Ratings: AT&T is the worst carrier

I've heard people reporting 4-6mbps with AT&T 3G network. It varies on the network traffic, signal quality, distance, etc. My friend got 2.2mbps with his iPhone in Des Moines, IA.

Well. I believe high price mean keep network to stable as it can.

T-mobile is so cheap but network crash so ofter. I remembered many Deaf got mad at T-mobile/Danger over sidekick due lost all address book and network down for few days.

Read a link
Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Consumer Reports cell-service Ratings: AT&T is the worst carrier

AT&T has better coverage than Tmobile according to my research. Tmobile only has 3g coverage in Des Moines area while AT&T has 3g in most "major" areas except here but they're planning to add 3g along I-80 from Omaha to Quad Cities and here as well. I wonder if AT&T and Verizon will use the same fequency with LTE (4G) network, I know Verizon is using 700 MHz band but dunno about AT&T's LTE.

AT&T has better coverage than Tmobile according to my research. Tmobile only has 3g coverage in Des Moines area while AT&T has 3g in most "major" areas except here but they're planning to add 3g along I-80 from Omaha to Quad Cities and here as well. I wonder if AT&T and Verizon will use the same fequency with LTE (4G) network, I know Verizon is using 700 MHz band but dunno about AT&T's LTE.

That's right. AT&T cost more than T-mobile and AT&T is WAYYYY MORE coverage than t-mobile. VZ use CDMA technology and AT&T use GSM technology.

CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz) LTE 700Mhz.

GSM: UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

No idea about AT&T's LTE too.

Verizon iPhone is like any other CDMA device offered by Verizon that all Verizon can't talk and surf at the same time (for hearing people I mean) however check out this funny ad shown on David Letterman few hours ago LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehxpvrJC5VA]YouTube - 1-12-11 Letterman's Verizon Wireless iPhone Commercial Hilarious on The Late Show[/ame]

IPhone customers (except deaf customers) have bills of about $120 a month? This plan cost is higher than AT&T iPhone plan.

Apple, Verizon Wireless Took Years to Overcome Their Differences on IPhone - Bloomberg

deaf customers pay $54.00 monthly see at

Text Only Messaging Plans from Verizon Wireless

$54.99 monthly access for the deaf or hard of hearing Plan includes:
•Unlimited Messaging
•Unlimited Web Browsing
•Unlimited Data Usage
•Unlimited Personal Email
•Voice Per Minute Rate $0.25
For more information on how to activate this plan, please visit your local Verizon Wireless Retail Store. Appropriate documentation is required

deaf customers pay $54.00 monthly see at

Text Only Messaging Plans from Verizon Wireless

$54.99 monthly access for the deaf or hard of hearing Plan includes:
•Unlimited Messaging
•Unlimited Web Browsing
•Unlimited Data Usage
•Unlimited Personal Email
•Voice Per Minute Rate $0.25
For more information on how to activate this plan, please visit your local Verizon Wireless Retail Store. Appropriate documentation is required

Did you ask Verizon agent about same plan pricing for iPhone?

I already contact the Verizon Wireless since I am customer of Verizon Wireless. I asked them about the plan disability that any chance increase costs for anyone wants iPhone. They don't have answer this time as right now.

Course told me that I can't have that until October -_- due contract... whoopie...

I already contact the Verizon Wireless since I am customer of Verizon Wireless. I asked them about the plan disability that any chance increase costs for anyone wants iPhone. They don't have answer this time as right now.

Course told me that I can't have that until October -_- due contract... whoopie...

Is Verizon being strict about the upgrades to iPhones for contracts? As in you have to complete your contract completely before they will upgrade?

Is Verizon being strict about the upgrades to iPhones for contracts? As in you have to complete your contract completely before they will upgrade?

ah they just remind me as saying you will get 30 dollar credit if you waited...

I don't care as long I have video front camera ...

I am going to Bonic.. more benefit apps for my need while iphone is dreamy...

Back