intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

i fail with my bet... *damn*

but i am looking forward to the Finals :)

Ducks POWER

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Go Ducks!!!!! Quack Quack! I cannot wait for tomorrow Stanley Cups!!!!!! Whoo!
:wiggle:

I am not reeally excitng for that cuz no Canada base team in the Cup Final since 1994!!

i´m sorry for you, goldenleaf74, but mabe next year there will be a canadian team in finals. ottawa and vancouver could reach finals next year ;)

tonight: Game one

gotta watch it ;) go ducks goooo

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
i´m sorry for you, goldenleaf74, but mabe next year there will be a canadian team in finals. ottawa and vancouver could reach finals next year ;)

tonight: Game one

gotta watch it ;) go ducks goooo

Vancouver and Ottawa next year (scoff) I wanna Toronto Maple Leafs in the final next year :p

:D Maple Leafs aren´t as good as canucks or senators

who knows what will happen in future ;-)

after the season there are many good free agents like Selanne. there is also draft. maybe Maple Leafs get new good players

Last edited:
:D Maple Leafs aren´t as good as canucks or senators

who knows ;-)

there will be many good free agents like Selanne. maybe Maple Leafs get new good players

yeah for this year, but next year maybe Maple leafs rebound toreturn playoff running who know??

i will try to watch it :D when the game starts it is already 2 am in germany

i hope i don´t fall asleep

i will try to watch it :D when the game starts it is already 2 am in germany

i hope i don´t fall asleep

whoa mine is 8:30 pm tonight

OnDaRockZ sorry Duck fan, they are lose to NJ 3-0 now NJ lead
1-0 in Stanley Cup FInal, next game is on Thursday night!!

@GF74: i warched it. it was bad/boring game. the ducks woke up after the 2-0. too late. next time they should fight from the beginning to the end

maybe we can win game 2

Go Ducks Gooo

@GF74: i warched it. it was bad/boring game. the ducks woke up after the 2-0. too late. next time they should fight from the beginning to the end

maybe we can win game 2

Go Ducks Gooo

well Devils are very strong, I predict devils will win the cup for sure!!

thats true. they are strong. i will wait for ducks home games before i predict anything :D

;)

well Devis are going to win the Cup game 5 cuz I think Devils team wanna cup at Home Ice Advantage. DUcks are very good so far. They make it in Cup Final for the first time. well darnnnnn but try next year, I hope Maple Leafs in Final next year aganist Ducks :mrgreen:

I LOVE FLYERS PHILLY

I love Flyers and My favortive of flyers too but I did not watch on tv hockey player not much but most of used computer :mrgreen:

I HATE DEVIL NJ HOCKEY :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: BUT I AM WORKING NJ AS I DONT CARE BUT I AM FROM PHILLY HEEHEE also devil NJ is :crazy:

~hug~ flyers

Flyers :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: damn Flyers beat my Leafs

Hey GOLDENLEAF74 :mad2: at Flyers Whoaaaaaaaa :lol:

Sorry that YOU Hate Flyers beat Leafs and don't :slap: my head

Poor for you !!
~hug~

Back