Interpreter's salary

Read between the lines! When someone comes on here and tries to contradict every statement someone makes about something someone experienced they are in effect calling that person a liar.

uh..... no? That's not how it works

Read between the lines! When someone comes on here and tries to contradict every statement someone makes about something someone experienced they are in effect calling that person a liar.

In other words, you can't support your allegation with cited examples. Therefore, I would recommend that you stop making accusations of the top of your head.

You would do much better to stop attempting to read between the lines, and simply read the words in front of you. You are confusing yourself.

AAhh so that's your answer. In other words, you cannot explain why it is a lie. There goes your defense.

No, that does not make them a liar, they are making you face up to the truth and you don't like it one bit!

:roll: Ad hominem

Nothing of the kind. Perhaps you should look up the definition of ad hominem, and then go back and show specific examples of exactly where and how it can be applied.

You are wrong there. Everybody has bias. Even people with their own experience is bias cause you will see what you want to see and will not see what you don't want to see. A person's memory can be so convenience.

Right, but you cannot state with certainty that I am biased concerning my experiences as you were not there! You are just making rash generalization!!!!!!!!!!

Right, but you cannot state with certainty that I am biased concerning my experiences as you were not there! You are just making rash generalization!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I can state with certainity cause you are human and humans are prone to bias at all times.

The bias is a given. You were there, therefore you are more biased in your judgement than an objective party that was not there and is looking at the facts.

"problems in your life if you let go of some of that hostility and defensiveness." (jillilo).

Thats an attack upon my character and creditability. Its a personal attack! That is a classic Argumentum ad Hominem.

"problems in your life if you let go of some of that hostility and defensiveness." (jillilo).

Thats an attack upon my character and creditability. Its a personal attack! That is a classic Argumentum ad Hominem.

No it's not. It's an observation based on your behavior. Let me give you an example of what you are looking for:

You called intepreters liars and theives when you stated that they falsified time sheets all the time. That is an attack upon one's character and credibility.

The bias is a given. You were there, therefore you are more biased in your judgement than an objective party that was not there and is looking at the facts.

You cannot state that factually. Once again, you were not there or seen what happened and occurred.

That is not an attack. You do have hosility in your life. It is all over your posts. She is telling you the truth and like I said, You don't like what you see. It would go alot easier if you would just examine yourself. If you will clearly see what others are trying to tell you. You will find yourself learning from it and be able to go on as a happier person. Holding a grudge is not very good for your body. Look at those that hold grudges all the time, ever see them smile or be happy?

Do you want that for yourself and your future? Better think about it for a while.

You cannot state that factually. Once again, you were not there or seen what happened and occurred.

Yes, dear, I can state factually that all human beings are biased in their perceptions of events, and moreso when it is an event that they have experienced first hand.

That is not an attack. You do have hosility in your life. It is all over your posts. She is telling you the truth and like I said, You don't like what you see. It would go alot easier if you would just examine yourself. If you will clearly see what others are trying to tell you. You will find yourself learning from it and be able to go on as a happier person. Holding a grudge is not very good for your body. Look at those that hold grudges all the time, ever see them smile or be happy?

Do you want that for yourself and your future? Better think about it for a while.

:ty: That's it in a nutshell.

And you just committed the same fallacy jillio did, Argumentum ad Hominem.

And you just committed the same fallacy jillio did, Argumentum ad Hominem.

Nice way to filter your memory and preventing yourself from seeing how hostile you really are. Boy, do you need to examine yourself. I feel bad for you and for your future.

My question is Do you trust an interpreter for Court when you are defense on your case in Court? or Do you trust an interpreter during hearing court ?

Back