The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which the best is one?
Why?

I vote Intel.

Why? Hmm...I had no idea. Hehe..

Voted AMD.

Why? I like the costs and able to run PC. I owned a customed computer included AMD.

About Intel, I do believe that is good for gamers and graphic designers. That's my opinion.

I've heard heaps about Intel -- better to run and less problems with it whilst AMD's cheaper and more common...but it has some bugs in it and problems happen here and there. :roll:

My 2 puters are Intel.. Compaq MMX 166 Mhz and Sony vaio lappy 2.0 Ghz.. I am working on new AMD modded system..

I loved the intel so much because it is good for games, Graphic, Business project too. I built the computer Customed and sell to ebay or sell to people too.

Simple:

Intel's pro - stable and strong
AMD's pro - affordable

Intel's con - costly
AMD's con - unreliable

Hm? Lot of biased opinion in this thread.

I use AMD cuz it hauls ass compared to Intel in same clock speed. Many of you would argue with me with that. :)

DoVip said:
Which the best is one?
Why?

I vote Intel.

Why? Hmm...I had no idea. Hehe..
I vote Intel. Because my dad just told the customer then, the customer built a new computer for an Alienware. It has a Intel in my computer. This Intel is better than AMD.

FutureGame2100 said:
I vote Intel. Because my dad just told the customer then, the customer built a new computer for an Alienware. It has a Intel in my computer. This Intel is better than AMD.

Ahh. Cool, that's nice. :D

They are Both excellent choices and they are both rather high performance. there is NO unreliability factor with either as they are currently BOTH very reliable. The main difference is PRICE. AMD"s offerings being much cheaper than intel's offerings.

In any case, you can't go wrong with either CPU.

I have an Intel Celeron and doesnt running very well and not good with games running and I am wondering can I change Celeron to Pentium 4 or AMD?

You would most likely need to get a new motherboard and if you need to do that, that is tantamount to getting a new computer. I'd take it in to a computer shop and ask that question first however.

VamPyroX said:
You forgot Pentium. I'm using Pentium 4.

Oh, yeah. I forget. You're right. Thanks for help me, lol. I'm using Pentium 4 too. It's 3.20 Ghz.

DoVip said:
Oh, yeah. I forget. You're right. Thanks for help me, lol. I'm using Pentium 4 too. It's 3.20 Ghz.
Shall I fix the poll for you by adding "Pentium"? ;)

I would have to chose AMD. Why? My old pc had AMD so now my new pc has AMD also so I pretty much stick with it.

I've mostly stuck with Intel. What experience I have with AMD always seems runs faster at same clockspeed for games, until it crashes. Crashes may not be all to often, but I prefer stability. I can leave my computer on for weeks without having to reboot. :smoking:

AMD is a better Chipmaker than intel... why you ask, any serious computer gamer will tell you. Better performance. Crashes are due to software, either poor OS installation or bad drivers not the processor.

I like both...

Inter processor is the best for cooler and live longer but expensive and slowly ass

AMD processor is the best for grahpic and faster but unstable (crashes) and live shorter..

Back