Instant Messaging

Katzie said:
That's why I set my instant message program on privacy so I don't have to deal with nuck futs. Although it never happened to me before, but I made sure that I'm one step ahead. :wiggle:

:lol:

Yup. :werd:

Yeah, I know how you feel girl, I've been there myself a couple of times, I used to have my aims add under my sn in AD and now it no longer open for others to im me unless they pm me and asked me for it then I will give it to them but it's depending on who it may be, I had a couple of guys who came in AD that would im me on aims, and refused to tell me their screen name they used in AD, so I just got tired of the dirty talks, flirting and etc that were said on the aims, now that I got a bit smarter not to put my aims, msn, yahoo etc under my sn when I am in a forum or whatever....

Some guys are just seeking for sex or just to perv on some girls here! :roll:

He also has AIM - if it's the same guy in question - and he attempted to IM me again yesterday. I told him I was not interested in meeting anyone and he seemed to have a slight "attitude." He said "whatever," and that was it. *shrugs*

So...whatever! ;)

I hate it when random people decide to start IMing me. If they get too annoying to the point, I simply block them and delete them off my contact list.

shezzbeav said:
I hate it when random people decide to start IMing me. If they get too annoying to the point, I simply block them and delete them off my contact list.
I know how you feel. I've had that happen to me before. Some people will IM me from AllDeaf saying "ASL?" They're thinking I'm a woman. When I tell them that I'm a guy, they disappear. :roll:

VamPyroX said:
I know how you feel. I've had that happen to me before. Some people will IM me from AllDeaf saying "ASL?" They're thinking I'm a woman. When I tell them that I'm a guy, they disappear. :roll:

Yes, I used to have a Yahoo! Messenger years ago but stopped using it due to getting a bunch of sex advances.

Yahoo Messenger is one of the worst messengers in my opinion.

Malfoyish said:
OMG...this is tooooo weird...I got an IM from him too at my MSN, he wanted to turn on his webcam too and I saw that he was shirtless. I don't know if there was more uncovered, but eeehhh...I made small, polite talk with him for a few minutes. He is from the same city and state I live in. He asked to view my webcam, and I refused. He asked if I am familiar with videophone, and wants me to meet him IN PERSON sometime next week so that he can give me a paper application for a free videophone.

Needless to say, I blocked and deleted him. No THANK YOU.

Also, like Oceanbreeze said - if anyone would like to correspond with me via IM's, I do have a couple of requests - those are simple really - first, please PM me and ask for my screen name...and secondly - please don't PM or IM me looking for anything other than friendship, or tasteful conversation. I am happily married and am not looking to "cyber" or to exchange lewd comments over the computer. :)

Yeah, it was happened to me before.
All what I said to put them off is "I'm happily married and have 2 children". :lol:
I talked them with mature way. It also put them off too then I blocked their msn/aim. This is simple.
Well, I still dont have webcam but I would tell them that I dont have if I have one.

I only chat with people who I know from forum, not stranger.

I add them in junk list automaic if I see unknown emails in my msn acount.

shezzbeav said:

Really, I has no experience with Yahoo because I dont register there.

I cant beleive when I read whole thread here. Oh dear! It disgust me totally. :ugh:

Malfoyish said:
He also has AIM - if it's the same guy in question - and he attempted to IM me again yesterday. I told him I was not interested in meeting anyone and he seemed to have a slight "attitude." He said "whatever," and that was it. *shrugs*

So...whatever! ;)

As you know, my MSN has been flakey, so I'm not using it. However, one of the last time I did, I got a request from someone that I'm sure is this same idiot that has been bugging you and others. I saw that I didn't know the person, and I just blocked his/her/their request.

My AOL is also blocked (as I already mentioned) because, I just don't want to deal with a horny moron. :lol:

shezzbeav said:

Yep I agree because everytime I turn on my yahoo some people would imed me out of no where and asked me if they may see my webcamera? "I was like Do I know you?" No? then f*uck off. :)

Back