InSight Cinema

illustrator

Reaction score
Make sure, you know that Tripod.org is no longer where you can check the schedule for movie with subtitle at your location. It has move to it own website... http://www.insightcinema.org/

Tripod.org will be possible fade away... bye bye

Tripod sucks. They never can guarantee anything. I hope this new company is better.

Originally posted by e
Tripod sucks. They never can guarantee anything. I hope this new company is better.

True...

Anyways.. thanks for the link..

Well that link helped me last night to find out what's the close caption movie in Rochester, considering the OC was not listed for the Rochester Movies... "Bringing Down the House" with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah.. it's funny, not bad..

I checked crown theatres title listings: DareDevil and Chicago are closed captioned wooo! I might go there for DareDevil :)

I can't wait to see Agent Cody Banks. That looks like a good interesting movie.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I can't wait to see Agent Cody Banks. That looks like a good interesting movie.

What is it about? I'm too lazy to go online and check it out.

there is one prob.........the OC movies are NEVER NEVER on weekend always either noon or night times on a weekday (school day) GROWL.......... Still cant use movies for dating....... :(

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
there is one prob.........the OC movies are NEVER NEVER on weekend always either noon or night times on a weekday (school day) GROWL.......... Still cant use movies for dating....... :(

agree... that's bit... only there is one day on weekend which is Sunday. The worst is... the next day is Monday!! :ugh:

VamPyroX said:
I think that InSight Cinema is under Tripod.

not anymore! insight on own and yet... no schedule come up on Matrix 3 with subtitle. Grr....

Another Way To Watch Movies!

HEY GUYS! You know there is another way to watch movies- REAR WINDOW CAPTIONING!
IT is a uh small portable tinted window that you read on instead of the captions on the big screen...
it is hard to describe it in words because it will require a long elabortation!

http://ncam.wgbh.org/mopix/nowshowing.html

check it out. I am SO sure it doesn't exist in every state so dont get your hopes high. For more accuracy, it is best that you call the theatre that regularly provided the OC movies and ask them if they also provided RWC (they dont advertise this too much BECAUSE hearing people are going to that movie too and they cannot afford to have both HEARING and DEAFIES to OVERCROWD for a movie. So... SHHH- PASS ON THE WORD AROUND THE BUSH! Just tell them you heard it from a little bird...)

gnarlydorkette said:
HEY GUYS! You know there is another way to watch movies- REAR WINDOW CAPTIONING!
IT is a uh small portable tinted window that you read on instead of the captions on the big screen...
it is hard to describe it in words because it will require a long elabortation!

http://ncam.wgbh.org/mopix/nowshowing.html

:ugh2: I am not pretty confortable with this device. It required me to give my driver license and carry this device in front of people before enter the theatre. :mad:

That theater is only closer to my location that has subtitle available. :(

Back