Info on STEM CELLS from scientific source

There is plenty of proof of stem cells treating other diseases, It's all over Google. As for hearing loss, it's been proven to work in animals and the few humans who got it experimentally, they were able to recover a portion of their hearing. One guy experienced a 25db improvement. I know it's real and it's only a question of when ill get the chance to get stem cells myself. I estimate 3-5 years for this.

You know, dude, there is this wonderful feature called "Google Scholar" that you need to start using. It provides articles and databases that are scientifically valid, and not fly by night anecdotal websites.

This one guy.....

I know a person who survived a bullet to the brain, that means you can too!

:laugh2:

Shall we conduct an experiment?

Phinias Gage survived a railroad spike completely penetrating his skull, too, but the vast majority would die from such an injury. He just got lucky, and the angle it traveled through his brain missed any vital areas.

Are you Spanish?

All I see is a bunch of "may" "have the possibility" and "coulds" in the research from that link. That is why you need to stop making definitive statements regarding "will" when even the scientific community does not have the confidence or the evidence to make such statements.

consult daily reports, if it does not come out tomorrow today. As soon great news that the cord blood can be tested or testing in children for hearing loss, we should have to make the effort. Should await the results. It is also great news that China has the possibility of stem cell therapy for hearing loss if not now then tomorrow will be, and other conditions ... must continue daily in the effort.

consult daily reports, if it does not come out tomorrow today. As soon great news that the cord blood can be tested or testing in children for hearing loss, we should have to make the effort. Should await the results. It is also great news that China has the possibility of stem cell therapy for hearing loss if not now then tomorrow will be, and other conditions ... must continue daily in the effort.

Still remote possibilities, maybes, and could bes. Nothing definitive.

just a side note about Costa Rica - US veterinarians are allowed to practice human medicine there so I'd be more than a little hesitant to have stem cell therapy there :)

This is true as I have a friend that relocated from the US (licensed veterinarian here) and practices human med in Costa Rica.

I have a question for a moderator - can a separate topic folder be created for Stem Cell discussions and leave this one for Cochlear Implants?

That would allow this forum to remain dedicated to CI's and those interested in discussing Stem Cells would have their own forum as well.

You mean that in Costa Rica are doing human trials with stem cells in this case for hearing loss?

You mean that in Costa Rica are doing human trials with stem cells in this case for hearing loss?

Probably and in secret too, save for a few high profile cases. My friend wanted to get stem cells to treat his hearing loss there and they said they can do it, just not at this time as stem cell technology isn't yet advanced enough to treat his degree of loss. It's possible he may have to sign a NDA like some of the others. Their NDA will expire several months from now and expect to see blogs of them sharing their stem cell experiences. One guy who shared his experience to my friend reported a 25db improvement.

Still remote possibilities, maybes, and could bes. Nothing definitive.
then you mean what it says on the Chinese website is false cure deafness?
"<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">你好,神经性耳聋疾病我们做了一些,不多,但是疗效非常好,我们治疗过外伤引起的、脑胶质瘤合并手术引起的、先天性的听神经受损等等,我们干细胞移植有自体和异体的,根据病人的具体情况制定出个性化的移植方案。</span> Hello, nerve deafness disease we have done some, not much, but the effect is very good, we have treated trauma caused by the brain caused by glioma combined surgery, congenital auditory nerve damage, etc., we have stem cell transplantation autograft and allograft, according to the specific circumstances of the patient to develop a personalized transplantation program.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">一个疗程包括4-6次干细胞移植,做4次移植的话,需要5万左右包括4次干细胞移植、住院费、检查费等,需要住院二十几天。</span> 4-6 times a course of treatment, including stem cell transplantation, transplant done four times, then needs 5 million per, including four sub-stem cell transplantation, hospitalization fees, inspection fees, required hospitalization for 20 days.</span> "
source: Google Traductor

Probably and in secret too, save for a few high profile cases. My friend wanted to get stem cells to treat his hearing loss there and they said they can do it, just not at this time as stem cell technology isn't yet advanced enough to treat his degree of loss. It's possible he may have to sign a NDA like some of the others. Their NDA will expire several months from now and expect to see blogs of them sharing their stem cell experiences. One guy who shared his experience to my friend reported a 25db improvement.

thanks for the info!
We hope the novelty, we expect to share experience, improve hearing, and so on., The more data that we have more advance knowledge and more people are interested

then you mean what it says on the Chinese website is false cure deafness?
"<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">你好,神经性耳聋疾病我们做了一些,不多,但是疗效非常好,我们治疗过外伤引起的、脑胶质瘤合并手术引起的、先天性的听神经受损等等,我们干细胞移植有自体和异体的,根据病人的具体情况制定出个性化的移植方案。</span> Hello, nerve deafness disease we have done some, not much, but the effect is very good, we have treated trauma caused by the brain caused by glioma combined surgery, congenital auditory nerve damage, etc., we have stem cell transplantation autograft and allograft, according to the specific circumstances of the patient to develop a personalized transplantation program.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">一个疗程包括4-6次干细胞移植,做4次移植的话,需要5万左右包括4次干细胞移植、住院费、检查费等,需要住院二十几天。</span> 4-6 times a course of treatment, including stem cell transplantation, transplant done four times, then needs 5 million per, including four sub-stem cell transplantation, hospitalization fees, inspection fees, required hospitalization for 20 days.</span> "
source: Google Traductor

It's a website, dude. Try some valid scientific information. Why aren't the results reported on the website published in any scientific journal?:roll:

well, little by little, as we'll be online every day if not in this forum as another, when we find more information we will share it, whether scientific information, or information websites are slowly ...

"One guy", "probably", "possible"...

Do you have ANY, any, any facts at all?

well, little by little, as we'll be online every day if not in this forum as another, when we find more information we will share it, whether scientific information, or information websites are slowly ...

You can access scientific journals online. Try it sometime.

Back