Inappropriate Signatures

Beowulf said:
Let's not stop there and go after those who use Angels in their handles.

:-o ...*hidding*

Cheri said:
How is it in your right to ask a member of this site to change her/his avatar nor signature? Are you or not an administrator of this forum? No, you not, so therefore it gives you no right to ask anyone to change their signature and avatar, Only moderators and the administrator can have their say in this matter. ;)

Why does this matter to you? It was a private matter between the two of us. She's the one attacking me. I never attacked her. I just simply made a request, and she told me no. End of discussion.

The problem is this - many of us have been attacked, demeaned and insulted here in this forum, very openly or sneakily - so we are not quite so amenable to overt suggestions or outright questions to change something -

I know, because after being attacked by the terrible trimuative in both the forum, in PMs, IMs and emails, I would AND will not be quite cooperative in changing something I post in here unless by request by the administrator or moderator here.

I don't blame some of the members here - they have been attacked over and over because of their family members, choice of friends, or way of life.

It's better you ask the administrator or moderator of their opinion, and then leave it be.

Posting it here is just going to make the situation worse - no matter what you think of it or how you word it. If you have participated in an attack upon a member here before, it will be viewed as another attack here.

Oceanbreeze said:
Why does this matter to you? It was a private matter between the two of us. She's the one attacking me. I never attacked her. I just simply made a request, and she told me no. End of discussion.

No, It just seems like you always so bossy, so controlling, Hey you don't own anyone, Why do you care what signature she has what avatar she has? You don't have to use it on your own, Why don't you mind your own business in what everyone else is doing or what they have.

Oceanbreeze said:

However, you made the "private matter" public, and therefore, open to discussion. You can't just say it was a private matter, end of discussion and then expect it to be over right there and then. That's part of life. you open a can of worms in a matter of seconds, you spend your lifetime trying to capture the worms and close the can.

DreamDeaf said:
The problem is this - many of us have been attacked, demeaned and insulted here in this forum, very openly or sneakily - so we are not quite so amenable to overt suggestions or outright questions to change something -

I know, because after being attacked by the terrible trimuative in both the forum, in PMs, IMs and emails, I would AND will not be quite cooperative in changing something I post in here unless by request by the administrator or moderator here.

I don't blame some of the members here - they have been attacked over and over because of their family members, choice of friends, or way of life.

It's better you ask the administrator or moderator of their opinion, and then leave it be.

Posting it here is just going to make the situation worse - no matter what you think of it or how you word it. If you have participated in an attack upon a member here before, it will be viewed as another attack here.

Excellent point.

I guess it comes from a line of thinking that apparently does not work here. I know at my work, if I have a problem with another officer or they have a problem with me, we go to each other first, before going to a supervisor. Most things can be worked out by just the two of us, so I don't disagree with Oceanbreeze sending a message to somebody in regards to a signature (as long as the request was respectfully done). I know if I have an issue, I'd hate to bother the mods here unless it was a serious problem that needed to be addressed by them.

Perhaps everyone here should just skip that step and agree to go to the mods if something is offensive. Unfortunately, this will add a workload to the mods (who volunteer for this anyway). Let the mods handle it and hope that there are no accusations of favoritism.

Not to bring religion into it, but I tend to agree with the sentiments....

Matthew 18:15-17
Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

I think it was appropriate for OB to discuss her opinion with GalaxyAngel in private. It obviously didn't have any affect on GalaxyAngel and this issue was affecting others as well, additionally it was brought up in open forum by GalaxyAngel, herself (I was unaware of OB's private discussion with GalaxyAngel on the matter until this happened). Consequently, I felt the need for clarification on the matter from the powers that be (Alex and the other mods), which is why I brought up the issue in this forum.

However, you made the "private matter" public, and therefore, open to discussion. You can't just say it was a private matter, end of discussion and then expect it to be over right there and then.
Actually, it was GalaxyAngel who brought this up and made it open to discussion in another topic area.

Thank you, Taylor

And what I mean by control, is that there is good control and bad control - such as laws - that could be termed as good control.

However what I meant by my thread, is BAD control.

Im talking about those who would demean us - insult us, bad name us, talk about us in open forum, attack us openly, be snide in their asides -

For example, I made an thread pleading people to give ^Angel^ positive posts - let her know how much she was loved, and that it would be sad if she left us - and I was attacked BIG TIME. Those people attacking me were trying to "control" the thread, turn it around to an open attack on my being "nosey" and all that...that is what I mean by bad control.

Does this help?

This is the topic area for posting questions to the administrator and moderators, so I do not feel this was meant as an attack on any one person, but upon the policy itself.

May I have weiner flag eh?
What about us guys who want more boobs?
It is my understanding that you can have/do/say anything you please….IN THE PENISARIUM.

Oceanbreeze said:

mad0213.gif
~VENTING MY TIME.....
I'm here tell you fuk truth RIGHT HERE.. I'm getting tired PM being hiding without everyone knowledge..

Don't be frigg'n hide your color... You already pm'ed to me.. and asking me , Please remove your avatar I do not like your avatar.. blah blah blah..

Sounds alike you're offense my property...
*Honestly, I felt alike : :squint: at you....*

Until you sees Eve posting.. you jump bangwagon here and decide pointing finger at me...
"err I do not like your signature.. Looks so nasty words.. " Why r u care staring my comment... Oh please.. Chill out!
Why can't you accept their humor sense or mine..? R u not MOD OR ADMIN.. peroid...
*rolls*~:roll:
Excuse me, you need back off! you're not belongs on AD...
My sign for you...
sign0010.gif

Telling one to "chill out" in the midst of an agressive rant seems to be quite an oxymoron to me.

Eve said:
This is the topic area for posting questions to the administrator and moderators, so I do not feel this was meant as an attack on any one person, but upon the policy itself.

It is my understanding that you can have/do/say anything you please….IN THE PENISARIUM.

Well well then u have to understand that this form is open not hiding or christian forms if u feel uncomfortable u have no right to tell us to not bring pesnisarium avatar or so its really up to Alex to deny or accpet . Ok tks :bye:

Cheri said:
No, It just seems like you always so bossy, so controlling, Hey you don't own anyone, Why do you care what signature she has what avatar she has? You don't have to use it on your own, Why don't you mind your own business in what everyone else is doing or what they have.

I always thought we were sort of self-policing things, especially when we know some behavior is questionable regarding the rules, common sense, and personal responsibility. I see people doing that here all the time so that's cool. Mods cannot do everything and our suggestions as members (which Alex seeks) helps with the heavy load of running this site. We are like credit union members who own the financial institution, and have a governing board who makes the final decisions for the good of all.

And if there's an avatar of a woman blowing smoke rings out of her vagina outside the Penisarium, your'e damned right I am going to say something, either out here in the open or in PM. I would think that the parents of children here would appreciate members bringing it up, much like parents are ever-watchful when it comes to classroom content such as Sex Education, etc where the school has to get the parents' approval, blah, blah; you know what I mean.

Anyway, let's handle this with cool heads and Alex and the mods will settle it soon, thankls to some members who have brought it to their attention.

Well well then u have to understand that this form is open not hiding
If that were the case, Alex would never have had the need for developing the Penisarium in the first place.

Eve said:
Not to bring religion into it, but I tend to agree with the sentiments....

I think it was appropriate for OB to discuss her opinion with GalaxyAngel in private. It obviously didn't have any affect on GalaxyAngel and this issue was affecting others as well, additionally it was brought up in open forum by GalaxyAngel, herself (I was unaware of OB's private discussion with GalaxyAngel on the matter until this happened). Consequently, I felt the need for clarification on the matter from the powers that be (Alex and the other mods), which is why I brought up the issue in this forum.

Actually, it was GalaxyAngel who brought this up and made it open to discussion in another topic area.

IS THAT BIBLE SECTION THREAD HERE?
See.. I knew r u kept constantly judge me.. and contuine pointing finger at me..
Excuse me.. Reglion thread is here??? shoo! I don't need your preaching me!

Back