Immigrating to U.S. becomes much costlier

They can watch and copy me. :P I cut the grass for my yard, and my elderly neighbors' yard. I also rake leaves, trim bushes, sweep sidewalks, prune tree branches, weed, water, plant flowers, lay mulch, stone and brick, and do other landscaping tasks. I also do some of the volunteer "special" landscaping (including picking up trash that people toss out of their cars) for our neighborhood's front entrance.

There's pic about how certain of illegal immigrants are cause like that but in case, some legal immigrants are doing like that, that's remain me like in redneck neighborhood in outside of Altanta, aka in North GA. All of pic are happened in one district that where I used to live, that's central of valley area, it's inner suburb.
DSC_3941.JPG

DSC_3931.JPG

91418446_02c280ee5e.jpg

DSC_4464.JPG

389487925_5984db2366.jpg

DSC_1939.JPG

353308796_5f425ab435_m.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_2822_1.jpg

IMG_2819_1.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_32181.jpg

It's not alone in several district of valley area, also there's some cities in CA looks like that, such as Newhall section of Santa Clarita, central/some portion of south of Fontana, central of Ontario, some portion of San Bernardino, also I'm talking about suburb, not urban, unlike East LA, North Long Beach and Westlake, all of 3 are in urban.

I'm sure that happen in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada and few part of Chicago suburb too.

as I know why more illegal immigrating from Mexico, because everybody in there cannot afford to make legal enter US.

as I know why more illegal immigrating from Mexico, because everybody in there cannot afford to make legal enter US.

Not always...

Some illegal immigrants don't know how to obtain the green card until someone are trying help them to find in somewhere, also in case, some of illegal immigrants are crossed into USA and wait to got green card in few month later or whatever.

There's more reason to cross into USA so illegally than can't afford to obtain the green card.

FYI, Dallas and Fort Worth has too many latino population, that means ban on illegal immigrants from rent the apt is nowhere, or enforce is too weak.
I don't know if you heard about it or not. I saw it on the local news (Austin) and even on CNN. They banned it on illegal immigrants for rent the apartments in that small town near Dallas or Fort Worth. I haven't heard from them since they were on the news.

I know that area has a lot of hispanic population, tho. Been that, and done that.

Not always...

Some illegal immigrants don't know how to obtain the green card until someone are trying help them to find in somewhere...
Yes, I know the process; I've helped a legal immigrant get a green card and state residency card. Illegal aliens are not allowed to get green cards. If they do get them, they did it illegally (therefor, breaking yet another law).

also in case, some of illegal immigrants are crossed into USA and wait to got green card in few month later or whatever.
They are not legally eligible for green cards, not even a few months later.

I don't condone lawbreaking. But my point is that I understand why many of the illegal migrants are doing it. They are poor and they have families to provide for.

I do not honestly believe that any of you here who show their contempt for illegals would not do the same if you were in their shoes. If I had dependents who needed medical treatment, went hungry a lot but didn't have the money, education or workskills to apply for a visa, I certainly would. Can one person here stand up and tell me they would not do that out of greater pity for the people of America such as yourselves?

Hi R2
I am very aware that the Mexican citizens aren't exactly rich. I've very aware that the children in Mexico go to school and actually have to learn their math facts in 3rd grade of the flunk and continue in that grade. I'm very aware that those children actually go to school for half a day and then work half a day starting around 12 I think my co worker said. To quote her...My country may be poor but my son would still be in 3rd grade. (when speaking about her sons math skills to his math teacher.

It's easy for someone who's country is surrounded by water to condemm those who have to deal with illegal aliens who can just walk across the border. It's much harder and much more hazardess to be smuggled in across the water. If I do recall those being smuggled into Australia a few years back were refused landing and supposedly were supposed to go back to their home country, in this case it would have been SE Asian countries. The reason for that refusal was? (probably the problems the group was in general causing) they to were poor and just wanted a better life for themselves.

While I do feel for the Mexican citizens, we do have legal ways to immigrate. At this time it will take the co workers sister 9 yrs ( I think she said) to get a green card and immigrate leagally, which she is I believe in the process of doing now since she turns 50 in a couple years and will then have to retire from her teaching job.

Mexico itself actually enforces it's own immigration laws and arrests and deports people from other countries, mostly those south of them trying to get somewhere where they can find jobs to improve their life. So if it's good from Mexico to enforce it's laws (and really they are not as nice about it as we are) why is it concidered bad if we the citizens of the USA insist that OUR laws be enforced.

While I feel for them, I want them to straighten out the mess in their country.

There's pic about how certain of illegal immigrants are cause like that but in case, some legal immigrants are doing like that, that's remain me like in redneck neighborhood in outside of Altanta, aka in North GA. All of pic are happened in one district that where I used to live, that's central of valley area, it's inner suburb.
DSC_3941.JPG

DSC_3931.JPG

91418446_02c280ee5e.jpg

DSC_4464.JPG

389487925_5984db2366.jpg

DSC_1939.JPG

353308796_5f425ab435_m.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_2822_1.jpg

IMG_2819_1.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_32181.jpg

It's not alone in several district of valley area, also there's some cities in CA looks like that, such as Newhall section of Santa Clarita, central/some portion of south of Fontana, central of Ontario, some portion of San Bernardino, also I'm talking about suburb, not urban, unlike East LA, North Long Beach and Westlake, all of 3 are in urban.

I'm sure that happen in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada and few part of Chicago suburb too.

Cough! That's very dirty! Those kind of areas like that are rare in Washington state. Not many mexicans live here and high percentage of immigrants are asians.

Cough! That's very dirty! Those kind of areas like that are rare in Washington state. Not many mexicans live here and high percentage of immigrants are asians.

Just question, Does illegal immigrants are included in count of population? I forgot about something but some people said no, even don't included in count of population.

Few parts has been cleaned up so recently before I left in 2006.

If their families are not allowed to enter the country illegally in the first place, then they won't grow up here uneducated or poor, and they won't be here to commit crimes.

If it's so hard and risky to enter the USA illegally, then where are all these thousands of illegal aliens coming from? No, the problem is it's NOT hard to sneak in.

Those who come in on legal visas but stay beyond the expiration date, or never attend the school are also illegal aliens. Whether they come first class on a plane or wade thru the Rio Grande, they are still ILLEGAL.

Now, California is become more diffcult for illegal immigrants to cross into USA, that what I found from wikipedia, also more illegal immigrants are crossing into USA from Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

FYI, Dallas and Fort Worth has too many latino population, that means ban on illegal immigrants from rent the apt is nowhere, or enforce is too weak.
I don't know if you heard about it or not. I saw it on the local news (Austin) and even on CNN. They banned it on illegal immigrants for rent the apartments in that small town near Dallas or Fort Worth. I haven't heard from them since they were on the news.

I know that area has a lot of hispanic population, tho. Been that, and done that.

Oh yup, it's from Farmers Branch.

Yeah I agree with you, there is lot of Asian immigrants around Washington, especially Seattle, but oddly they didn't make any dirty like Mexicans.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's goin' to be a new law for all residents to clean up their mess on their yards or they will be charged for litterin' on their yards.

Yes, it's that town. Trying to think the name of that town all day. lol

Just watch out for federal, Hazleton made similar law as Farmers Branch but strucked down by federal as unconstitutional but law in Farmers Branch is under temporary restraining order.

The demographic statistic in Farmers Branch is roughly same number as Van Nuys in 1990's but now, latino has became nearly majority in Van Nuys, also only big difference is population, Farmers Branch is just small city.

Make english to be official language is bad idea for business, if latino that who is legal immigrants and can make new business to be under spanish language, long as we aren't need visit or shopping, based on people's choice. Just such as Chinatown, Little Tokyo and other district with cultural.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's goin' to be a new law for all residents to clean up their mess on their yards or they will be charged for litterin' on their yards.

There's some cities, or even district have laws to require to maintain or clean up, such as keep communities to be nice, it's existing in certain of cities.

There's your favorite small tv on grass, near to street then hurry to pick it up.

There's some cities, or even district have laws to require to maintain or clean up, such as keep communities to be nice, it's existing in certain of cities.

There's your favorite small tv on grass, near to street then hurry to pick it up.

Nah, I don't need an extra TV. I have mine enough. :)

Bear, Jazzy & Reba, thank you for responsed my post. I can understand and have to give you right about this.

But...

It could be that the immigrants' application to be legal immigrant are being reject that's why it turn them into illegal immigrant and commit more crimes?

Does Germany "have a heart" for illegal aliens?

I would say Yes and No. :ugh3:

At first, German Goverment have heart for immigrates who apply to be legal immigrate because of work/residence permit. They tried to give them the chance to improve their education so they give them between 6 months to one year... maybe more than one year time... Depend on difference reasons.

Until their application to be extend are being reject then they become illegal and hide somewhere and work in black market, etc... to aviod deportation to back to their own countries.

They have hard heart when illegal immigration disrespect and disown them after what they offered their help in first place. They deport them back to their own country.. :ugh3:

They won't being treat as crime here in Germany only if they respect German law for return to their own country voluntarliy without deport them back to their country.

German Government has no heart for illegal immigration...

Illegal Immigrants in Germany: No Work, School or Medical Care - JOURNAL CHRETIEN

The key word is "illegal"; they are in our country illegally; they have broken the law. Why should we reward them for breaking the law? That makes our laws a weak joke.

Suggestion:

It could be that the people's application to be legal immigation are being reject, that's why they stay in America illegal. ?

Yes, I know the process; I've helped a legal immigrant get a green card and state residency card. Illegal aliens are not allowed to get green cards. If they do get them, they did it illegally (therefor, breaking yet another law).

They are not legally eligible for green cards, not even a few months later.

Well, you helped "illegal" immigrant to be legal immigrant for get a green card, etc.

What you do when you tried to help "illegal" immigrant to be legal immigrant to get green card, are being reject?

Few friends, I know - apply to stay in America up to 3 or 6 months via visa with no work permit. Few months before the date, they apply for extend but their application are being reject and said that they should go back to their country for 6 to one year then return to America again then their application are accept up to one to two years. It depends on difference reasons.

Well, you helped "illegal" immigrant to be legal immigrant for get a green card, etc.
No, I didn't. The person was a LEGAL immigrant. I helped a LEGAL immigrant get a LEGAL green card.

Please read again my original quote:

"Yes, I know the process; I've helped a legal immigrant get a green card and state residency card."

I even bolded "legal" in my original post to avoid confusion.

What you do when you tried to help "illegal" immigrant to be legal immigrant to get green card, are being reject?
I would NEVER help an illegal alien try to get a green card. That is breaking the law.

Few friends, I know - apply to stay in America up to 3 or 6 months via visa with no work permit. Few months before the date, they apply for extend but their application are being reject and said that they should go back to their country for 6 to one year then return to America again then their application are accept up to one to two years. It depends on difference reasons.
That's right. People must obey the law.

Some of our missionaries and church staff are applying for dual citizenship. In the meantime, they're required to make many expensive, inconvenient trips back and forth between the two countries. They don't like to do that but they obey the law, and they do it. That's what people must do. Obey the law.

Back