I'm so sad right now between me and my crush

you are all missing the point really you are think about it the poor girls heart is broken you all keep telling her to move on and all stop and think before u speak i'm really sorry coolgirl it dose hurt to be rejected knowing you got the urge and nerve to ask your crush my advice to you is next time feel the situation out and never always believe your friends till you have proof that he said all this stuff about you then you go for the target when you know for sure

you are all missing the point really you are think about it the poor girls heart is broken you all keep telling her to move on and all stop and think before u speak i'm really sorry coolgirl it dose hurt to be rejected knowing you got the urge and nerve to ask your crush my advice to you is next time feel the situation out and never always believe your friends till you have proof that he said all this stuff about you then you go for the target when you know for sure

Spoken like a true child. When you get older, you'll understand.

My wife recently left me for a hearing man. You have no idea what heartbreak is.

I used to have some crushes- some was married and some was not interested in me. I didn't had anyone to go to dances when I was in high school expect for prom when I was in 10th grade. You could always ask other people to join. I remember when I was senior, a guy was planning on asking me to go to Prom but he changed mind, went with my friend instead so I didn't go to prom because I dislike that first high school I went to. I was lucky to go to my second high school's prom but I danced with friends and different people so I didn't have to worry.

Last May I didn't go to my partner's prom because I had to work friday night (I am dating a high school janitor so don't be consfused thinking I am still in high school). Hopefully I get time off or working in morning. This saturday I am going with him to homecoming dance.

thanks guys, sorry i was gone for awhile, i was busy with marching band and our power was out for a week due to hurricane Ike that hit high winds here in ohio. but anyways,
me and jay are still friends most of all. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it. so, its hard though. Because i'm moving on about it. But mostly I do not know if I am going to homecoming. I don't even have a dress to wear anyways. so far i'm socializing with other guys my age around school. I've been always shy around other guys. And I'm always afraid that i might embarress myself by accidently saying something stupid in front of the guys. but so far i asked a guy whose in my health class if i could borrow his notes because i didn't finish mine, he let me borrow his. his name is mitchell. Jay's friend. But he's pretty nice too. Mitchell is also in the marching band, he's playing the same thing as jay; which is bass. And he's my age in my grade in high school. So, idk yet. Besides; homecoming is going to be like in 2 weeks.

No worries, mate. There is a life after high school. A big full life. Keep trucking and get though high school. Nobody meets the one in high school.

If you're in high school, you should be thinking about one thing, GETTING OUT OF THERE.

lol, high school is going pretty great so far. I'm going to be busy for the next couple weeks. So I'll try and check in if i have the time. As for my crush's update; I have a crush on Mitchell. not jay. Jay has a black girlfriend name Leah. But I like leah. she's nice and pretty cool. But the fact that jay's going out with her kinda makes me sad. But I have to remember to myself that its okay and there's other fishes out there in the ocean. But Homecoming is over. and the winterdance is coming up pretty soon which is going to be in december. And I was talking to mitchell about soemthing. Let me describe it:

Me: Hey
Mitchell: Hey
Me: Remember when I was talking about homecoming with you?
Mitchell: Umm..yeah?
Me: Even if you didn't go with me. Would you still could've gone with me?
Mitchell: ...Probably. (with a smile)
Me: (my mind became excited and my heart beated faster) cool. Soo..Have you ever watched: America's Next Top Model (THAT went out by mistake)
Mitchell: Whaa??
Me: Oh jeeze sorry that wasn't suppose to come out that way.
Mitchel: *Laughs*

But My girl-friend asked mitchell if he liked me. But mitchell replied to her that he likes me as a friend. Which is cool. ANd i'm fine with that. And thats also a better way to get to know him. And i'm also wanting to once again kiss him like i wanted to with jay. But i'll have to wait and see what happens in the future. And hopefully, maybe, get a boyfriend in high school. :D

everyone happy now that i posted??? :roll:

Crushes...

It's normal to have a crush on someone that who you really like so much but you gotta be becareful what you wish for. Some of your crushes can find out and don't want you and also some of your crushes finds out and likes you... it depends. Some people keep their secrets about their crushes on someone that you haven't seen for a long time which someone else didn't know about then later boom you see your old crush again and tell your crush your secret and it will be shocking and you guys will be probably laughing about this when things didn't work out. Yes it seems akward to reveal it in the front of your crush that you hardly seen your own crush that much. That's normal. Somehow other opposite of crush which you are being crushed after turned down by someone else which didn't mean to hurt your feelings but that's ok to be friends after all as long as you have important things in your life and being with your friends and you will find the right one. Don't worry, you just hang in there, alright? Time will tell, Smile.

Back