I'm so sad right now between me and my crush

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I went to school this morning as usual right? and my friends thought it be a great time to ask my crush: Jay to the homecoming dance which was in like 4 or 5 weeks. And so I decided to do that. So this morning; before advisory, i saw jay by himself at a table reading for his english class and i talked to him for a little bit. Then i said:
'hey jay?"-me
jay looks up to me
"would you want to go to the homecoming dance with me?"
Jay looks back down at his book
"I was planning on asking someone else that I know to homecoming...sorry." -jay. Then My smile went away and i didn't know what else to say and looked around the room to advoid tears coming out. then I said;
"oh ok, umm, well, I guess i'll see you later. I'm going to the band room." I got up and left. I finally cried towards after school. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. most of my friends told me i should ask him to homecoming and didn't realize that he would say that cuz i knew from the start he liked me. so now, my friends were comforting me the minute i told them. And right now i don't think i want to talk to jay or see him for awhile since my heart is kind of broken right now. I def do not want to make a big deal out of it like the last time i did by mistake. I'm still glad we're friends but honestly, it still hurts knowing i like him and i thought he would go with me. but apperently not. So. yeah. that's just about it. I've been trying to listen to my ipod to make me feel better and keep my mind off of things, been doing my homework, trying to get some stuff crammed in my schedule. all that crap. so..i still feel like crying but i'm trying not to before i have to leave for band rehersal at 6pm-8:30pm. Jay will be there too as i know cuz we're both percussionist in marching band. so..idk. :tears:

aww i undy how ur feeling abt that but take ur time and find guy for u :)

oooooohhh.... such youths...... such youths.... I know that really suck big time but what can I say.... Maybe he's just really dumbfounded when you asked him out and he was a chicken to say yes. You should ought to give him a call and talk about it. I'm sure he's feeling shitty like you and is probably scared to see you at band rehearsal. My best useless advice for you is to keep your head up and grin. Brush it off. You won't take no for answer, right? :cool2:

Remember - guys like confident girls :cool2:

Awww - my heart goes out to you but remember that Jay is not the only cute boy - you will meet tons of cute boys - I know it is easier being said than done - but Im so proud of you, GIRL, for having GUTS to ask him out! :shock: Way to go, girl! :thumb: I would have been a chicken if I was at your age :giggle:

Keep your head up high - you have nothing to be embarrased of - like Jiro just said, men do adore confident women.

I am thinking get a different boyfriend who will be more enthusiastic about you. Forget Jay. He does not seem worth the effort to me.

yeah well, idk yet. my friend told me about jay asking out another girl to homecoming on AIM on sunday night when i got on the insant messager. And she kinda made that comment the other way around meaning that he was gonna ask me out and the scale from 1-10 that he likes me was a 9. but then turns out he was actually going to ask another girl to go to homecoming instead of me. so. i don't know, it hurts but im gonna see him 2nite again for marching band rehersal--aka percussionist rehersal only from 6:00-8:30pm. so. i don't know..

Last edited:
yeah well, idk yet. my friend told me about jay asking out another girl to homecoming on AIM on sunday night when i got on the insant messager. And she kinda made that comment the other way around meaning that he was gonna ask me out and the scale from 1-10 that he likes me was a 9. but then turns out he was actually going to ask another girl to go to homecoming instead of me. so. idk, it hurts but im gonna see him 2nite again for marching band rehersal--aka percussionist rehersal only from 6:00-8:30pm. so. idk

Tsk, you girls think that it's the boy attracting you.

You need to up notch yourself, girl!

Dress up in a dress that shows skin and cleveage. Get a date, of course. Be sure to be pushy and flirty at the dance. I bet if you are this fun and hot and kinky. He'd go crazy for you the next day, thinking what you did. Not what his date did.

Good luck.

yeah well, idk yet. my friend told me about jay asking out another girl to homecoming on AIM on sunday night when i got on the insant messager. And she kinda made that comment the other way around meaning that he was gonna ask me out and the scale from 1-10 that he likes me was a 9. but then turns out he was actually going to ask another girl to go to homecoming instead of me. so. idk, it hurts but im gonna see him 2nite again for marching band rehersal--aka percussionist rehersal only from 6:00-8:30pm. so. idk

then I believe you should give him a good proper knee jerk :cool2:

Believe it or not, coolgirlspyer90, you did great! You are so brave.

I commend you on your action alone, that was really brave. Not many girls would have had the stance to do what you did at that age.

It might seem hard at first to realize that you've been shot down but you still have a long way to go. You'll find a better guy who will treat you wonderfully all to the end. If you believe in yourself, this is the time for you to look into yourself to know that you do deserve better. :)

I commend you on your action alone, that was really brave. Not many girls would have had the stance to do what you did at that age.

It might seem hard at first to realize that you've been shot down but you still have a long way to go. You'll find a better guy who will treat you wonderfully all to the end. If you believe in yourself, this is the time for you to look into yourself to know that you do deserve better. :)

:gpost: and I agreee. A brave move, worth the effort but can't predict what he would say.

He's finished, let's find another guy.

Coolgirl, You are same as my age when I was 15 years old. It same happened to me. It's hurt me a lot. I realized that I was so younger to have a relationship and marriage. I have to focus on education than relationship. Because I found a wrong boys at my school. They were not my type to be date or go out together. I am same with Jolie's post.

:gpost: @ Jolie and Jake's posts.

thanks guys, I am kind of feeling better after rehersal. But i'm still kind of hurt after this morning. because I know that most guys ask the girl to a dance which was kind of a tradition from whatever. But most girls at my school now ask a guy to the homecoming dance or prom or whatever too. Soo, I'm actually trying not to make a big deal out of it. I have more guy friends than last year and more girlfriends than middle school. And in health class today; i have to admit, as a class, we had to make our desks in a circle and from the past first week of school we were learning and talking about self-esteem.

And my health teacher had us do a piece of blank white paper and fold it in half, and write our name on the front half of it. That way we pass the paper around to the next person to the other writing positive good things about what they think about the person on their paper. And Mine said: "good musician, very nice, nice hair" and one girl thought i was pretty and the most thing that made me smile was somebody wrote in saying: "you and me both know sign language + that's pretty rad!" And I'm learning to move on on more important things like education, trying to stay in touch with good friends, trying to have good grades to stay in the marching band, trying to be responsible, and trying to be a mature 15 year old girl (did i mention i'm 15 now?? yay!)

But still, its hard becasue it might show that jay likes another girl. Which probably is. And everytime i walk around going to my classes, I see girl and a guy holding hands, puting their arms around their waists, etc. Plus I saw my ex-friend who told me that she was moving to michigan--didn't move to michigan at all. And I'm still sick of it how people still don't treat me the right way as they're suppose to be treated that way.

But at least i have better friends in the marching band. Who gave me a hug when i told my new girlfriends about jay and yeah they gave me a hug. And my friend told me: "I bawled over a guy who I asked to go to homecoming for like a week. But then I got over it. Don't cry over a guy who means nothing to you. it's more important to have fun in life and gather up all the good times while you're in high school." And i think thats true.

thanks guys, I am kind of feeling better after rehersal. But i'm still kind of hurt after this morning. because I know that most guys ask the girl to a dance which was kind of a tradition from whatever. But most girls at my school now ask a guy to the homecoming dance or prom or whatever too. Soo, I'm actually trying not to make a big deal out of it. I have more guy friends than last year and more girlfriends than middle school. And in health class today; i have to admit, as a class, we had to make our desks in a circle and from the past first week of school we were learning and talking about self-esteem.

And my health teacher had us do a piece of blank white paper and fold it in half, and write our name on the front half of it. That way we pass the paper around to the next person to the other writing positive good things about what they think about the person on their paper. And Mine said: "good musician, very nice, nice hair" and one girl thought i was pretty and the most thing that made me smile was somebody wrote in saying: "you and me both know sign language + that's pretty rad!" And I'm learning to move on on more important things like education, trying to stay in touch with good friends, trying to have good grades to stay in the marching band, trying to be responsible, and trying to be a mature 15 year old girl (did i mention i'm 15 now?? yay!)

But still, its hard becasue it might show that jay likes another girl. Which probably is. And everytime i walk around going to my classes, I see girl and a guy holding hands, puting their arms around their waists, etc. Plus I saw my ex-friend who told me that she was moving to michigan--didn't move to michigan at all. And I'm still sick of it how people still don't treat me the right way as they're suppose to be treated that way.

But at least i have better friends in the marching band. Who gave me a hug when i told my new girlfriends about jay and yeah they gave me a hug. And my friend told me: "I bawled over a guy who I asked to go to homecoming for like a week. But then I got over it. Don't cry over a guy who means nothing to you. it's more important to have fun in life and gather up all the good times while you're in high school." And i think thats true.

Wait a minute! Did I see some candles around here??

Here is a belated cake for you! :D

colour-birthday-candles-3.jpg

Anyway, that was a good post, coolgirl -- where you have friends around you to support you! :thumb:

Wait a minute! Did I see some candles around here??

Here is a belated cake for you! :D

colour-birthday-candles-3.jpg

Anyway, that was a good post, coolgirl -- where you have friends around you to support you! :thumb:

:giggle: thanks. I got my new Ipod for my birthday. thank god, cuz i was dying without it. Can't live without my music ya know! Thanks about my post. I'm still doubting between me and him. So, I might hang out in the band room all morning until advisory starts which is at 7:51AM. And I'm gonna try and not make a big deal out of it. I'm probably not gonna talk to jay for awhile. And i'm probably not gonna go to homecoming because i don't wanna see jay dancing with another girl that'll just crush my heart again. I guess that's why they call them crushes.

:giggle: thanks. I got my new Ipod for my birthday. thank god, cuz i was dying without it. Can't live without my music ya know! Thanks about my post. I'm still doubting between me and him. So, I might hang out in the band room all morning until advisory starts which is at 7:51AM. And I'm gonna try and not make a big deal out of it. I'm probably not gonna talk to jay for awhile. And i'm probably not gonna go to homecoming because i don't wanna see jay dancing with another girl that'll just crush my heart again. I guess that's why they call them crushes.

:grouphug: time for group hug with coolgirl90, AD'ers!

Girl, you're too young to be worrying about this. Either fight to get him or just wait til you're older and much nicer guys will finally be in your reach.

Jeez, another one?

Happy birthday.

I am sorry Coolgirl. I think you were very brave to have asked Jay in the first place.:grouphug:

Something like that happened to me when I was 17. The guy I really liked had asked another girl out to the prom. We were pretty close friends and I thought he liked me so I was crushed when I found out he had asked somebody else.:( But you know what I decided to go to my prom with another guy friends. I wore this super cute dress and went and danced and had a great time. The best thing was that the guy I liked could not take his eyes off of me! :) I could see it all over his face! It totally made it worth going. You should go Coolgirl and be cute, sexy, and sweet! I bet it will make Jay look twice!

Back