I'm out of the blue

ven0m

Reaction score
I have met a woman and fall in love with. She loves me and I do to but can't have her because of her kid that doesn't want me in the life. I have not done anything wrong with her kid.

I am just a good man and fill with love. We have been together for long. What can I fix this? We are still seeing each other ....

Need some of your inputs

Well, why does adults let kids dictate everything? Seems like kids are taking over the world!!!

how old this kid.....if she teenager then few words grow up allow your mother some happyness cards on table kid whats your problem..... no intention of trying be her dad and doing nothing to discourage her relationship with him....what do your lady say?

caz12, that is not my story really... I have not been doing anything with her.

is this kid just brat or she got fears her mum be taken from her,it case of being gentle if she small kid 10plus then they can be scared of change if mid teen then time to fly the nest....you and your lady got do it together she knows her kid the best

Time and patience is the key.....include the teen (sometimes) whenever you go out to eat or whatever.....Try to get some communication going with the teen....and be their "friend"...not their "step-parent".....

Most all kids are this way....protective of their mother or their father...I know first-hand, as my 3 boys were overly protective...and still are somewhat.

Sooner or later, if you and your girlfriend are planning to take it to the next level (marriage)....it's another hurdle to cross....Perhaps both of you need to sit down with the teen and let her/him know how happy you are with each other....and want to be a "family".....

Actually, time and patience is the key here....good luck.

Is everyone deaf, hearing, or what? It might shed a little light here...

I have met a woman and fall in love with. She loves me and I do to but can't have her because of her kid that doesn't want me in the life. I have not done anything wrong with her kid.

I am just a good man and fill with love. We have been together for long. What can I fix this? We are still seeing each other ....

Need some of your inputs

You need to talk to the woman you love and figure it out together. If she wants you in her life, then you two will find away. The child may hate it at first, but will probably come around if your a good guy :)

Welcome to my world, TURN AROUND AND RUN NOW !!!!
There is nothing you can do to fix it, the mother will choose her kids over you for whatever reasons.

Of course there is no way anyone can tell you anything even if we knew the the kid and so on. You are on your own with this one.
My experience for whatever it is worth says to move on. The best thing to do is stay away from women with kids.
In fact the best thing is to stay away from women completely.
Right now you have complete freedom to do whatever you want when you want. You start messing around with a woman and WHAM the good times are over. Her brat controls you through her. She controls you through her. You look in the mirror and go OH GOD what have I done?? It then gets worse she will be pregnant with your kid. Then your life is just over man. All done but the endless chores and hard work and the little voice in your head saying why did I do this to myself?

Have a nice day of freedom!

We don't have enough facts. We don't know the age of the child, what happened to the birth dad, what is the relationship between the child and his dad, how the mom feels, etc.

I was not pleased when my divorced parents each remarried but I survived. While I was a teen at home I had a very antagonistic attitude towards my stepfather. After I left home, my attitude changed, and I was glad that my mom had a good husband.

I'm a single mom with an almost teen kid. I know she's heartbroken her dad and I aren't getting back together and that he's moved on already.

For me, I've already dated a few guys and learning a bit more here and there what's really my type cuz dating when you dont have a kid and dating when you do have a kid is totally different stages! LoL

Sorry to say this to guys, but my daughter will always think the worst of whoever tries to win my heart.. Although I have always told her that no matter what happens. I'm still her mom and I'm not looking for someone to replace her dad.. She doesnt want a "new dad" either and she had recently told me she wants me to be happy too.

So while I'm checking out guys these days.. I still have to think of the drama that will happen for a while with it that every relationship with a guy is always different. That's why I would rather choose a guy who knows the importance of being a family man and has patience to wait for things to work itself out. If its meant to be, then great.. If not, thats ok with me too.

But I do have to think twice the kind of example I am setting and to show my kid the importance of finding the right guy is not something quick overnight. After all, still got to go through some wrong ones before finally meeting the right one. :)

Try Harder and win her over to your side. She probably don't want you to be her
'step-dad' and wants her biological Father back with the Mom.
Albeit, try 'DR PHIL' to talk to her. Goodluck.

Back