Im new :]

shelbymarie

Reaction score
Hi im new to the website and was hoping to use it to help me find information.

right now im working on a project for my Asl class and need information on the poem "thoughts of a deaf child" and info on the artisit but i cant seem to find much. if anyone can let me know that would be great :]

Sorry, I don't have information for you but I did want to welcome you to the site. I'm new too.

Hi im new to the website and was hoping to use it to help me find information. right now im working on a project for my Asl class and need information on the poem "thoughts of a deaf child" and info on the artisit but i cant seem to find much. if anyone can let me know that would be great :]

:wave: Chips Ahoy and welcome to All Deaf Ms Shelby Marie from upstate Florida on the right coast.

I am unable to help you with information for your project. However, I'm confident someone will be along who will help you.

You've got the A Team here! :giggle:

thankyou guys for trying to help out im kind of a newbie when its comes to sign and deaf culture but i do plan on going to college in hopes of becoming an interpreter :]

Google name Stephen J. Bellitz for this poem and other poetry associated with deaf and other products. Welcome to AD hope this helps.:wave:Go A-Team

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave: P.S. It is good to know that you can google to find information where you can try to locate for a poem or a book about "Thought of a Deaf Child". So good luck on finding the poem. :thumb:

Back