I'm new here

ellie.rae

Reaction score
hi everyone! I'm not very good at introductions, or starting off things with a big bang, but I've been thinking of starting an account on one of these sites for a couple years, and I guess its about time I did. I'm not deaf, not yet, but I won't be surprised if I lose my hearing completely in years to come. I have a rare genetic illness that causes tumors to spawn wherever there are nerves, and yippie for me, I have them coming up in new places every year. I have two brain tumors, doctors won't tell me where or how big, but they're there. I have them in the important parts of my ears as well, I've been losing different frequencies for the past few years little by little, but I'm not sad about it.
I love sign language, I love the culture, and if/when it happens, I won't be complaining. I took ASL in high school, and if the time comes, at least I already know a decent amount, right? :) Plus, now I'm on here!
Everything happens for a reason <3

welcome to this site and enjoy to view our comments (you may say more and they will respond back)

Welcome to AllDeaf!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Will tumors get big? I hope not!

Back