I'm new!!! From Arkansas!!!!!

cutedancer

Reaction score
I will tell you about myself in bit. Im born deaf, no other people in my family is deaf, just me. Im fourteen years old, i had only one deaf friend, but i havent talk to her for long time. I'm soooo lucky, because i have a great family, and im deaf which is awesome, that god made me, also i wasnt mad about that, cause im deaf. I love to be deaf. I still go to public school, and im freshman in school. I had a great family, which i still have, is good lol:P. I used to play basketball for rest of my life, but i quit when i was in 8th grade, because i getting tired of it. But then i play another sports is Track, which is kind of okay. Because we have to run all the time, which i hate. But im not a runner, I am going to threw the shotput, and discus. If somebody want to talk to me, wish do, go to cutedancer then you will be there.

Welcome, cutedancer. :welcome: Your name indicates that you dance, too? :wave:

Hey cutedancer........If I were you, I'd contact Arkansas School for the Deaf
Arkansas School for the Deaf - Home
They may offer some resources....like maybe it might be fun to meet other deaf Arkansas kids. I remember how lonely it was in the mainstream. Heck....maybe it might be fun to go to ASD!!! Or they might be able to help you find one of those regional programs.

welcome to AD,cutedancer

im also from North Little Rock,Ar but im raise deaf since i was baby at 10 month old they when i was 5 years old i have no skills as ASL class.

im raise from Kansas School for the Deaf in Olathe,KS but its great school for me and also education for me.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I will tell you about myself in bit. Im born deaf, no other people in my family is deaf, just me. Im fourteen years old, i had only one deaf friend, but i havent talk to her for long time. I'm soooo lucky, because i have a great family, and im deaf which is awesome, that god made me, also i wasnt mad about that, cause im deaf. I love to be deaf. I still go to public school, and im freshman in school. I had a great family, which i still have, is good lol. I used to play basketball for rest of my life, but i quit when i was in 8th grade, because i getting tired of it. But then i play another sports is Track, which is kind of okay. Because we have to run all the time, which i hate. But im not a runner, I am going to threw the shotput, and discus. If somebody want to talk to me, wish do, go to cutedancer then you will be there.

Hey dancer,
You're not gonna believe this but you and me have a lot of common. Actually, I believe we are sharing very similar life.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hola to ya from AR, Alexander.

Hi!

Quick question -
I've been told once you collect all the girls in a town in good Ol' Arky you can find a set of teef - s dat truf?

LMK TY

Welcome, cutedancer. :welcome: Your name indicates that you dance, too? :wave:

Yes, i love to dance, i have been dancing since i was like four or five yrs old. Im really good at hiphop dance. And my favorite type of music, of course, is HipHop.:D

Yeah, but my parent dont want me to go that school, because, um, they said that if i go to that school, and i wont be able to see my family. So i hope that you could understand this.

Back