I'm moving again

racheleggert

Reaction score
Hey friends,
I am moving again but this time I will be roommate with a friend in St. Paul to an apartment. Will move out of mom's in Oct, thank god!! I really hate the town I am living in because theres nothing to do, lack of public transit. I can't go to school anymore because of no transit.. School will have to wait until I move again. I can't wait, and I know its coming by fast.

Good luck on your move to St. Paul and hope it goes smoothly. ;)

7.gif
Good luck on the move to the apt! :D

Hey friends,
I am moving again but this time I will be roommate with a friend in St. Paul to an apartment. Will move out of mom's in Oct, thank god!! I really hate the town I am living in because theres nothing to do, lack of public transit. I can't go to school anymore because of no transit.. School will have to wait until I move again. I can't wait, and I know its coming by fast.

Don't put off your education for too much longer, Rachel. You need that and you can work it around moving. Let us know how things are going with you, dear. :)

Hey friends,

Hey rachel,

Wooo! finally you will live in st paul with roommate lot of buses around in St Paul :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok good luck cuz moving aint fun as you already know that. :D I still have not unpack much in my house due to my sickness and I am getting better now yay!!

Minneapolis > St. Paul

Anyway, I'm sure either one is much better suited for your needs than the previous one.

Back