I'm Mac user

Fetch is very similar to Cyberduck (which is free), but I really like Fetch's additional features and GUI.

I love the Grammarian Pro X. It is really worth it. I also have a Fetch software. It is so simple for me to drag an image file into this window for one step. Do you have it on your computer? Like this:

screen.jpg

fetchdog.jpg

I linked these pictures from my personal website on my post here.

for myself personal, I like Panic's Transmit[/ur]. It's simple include preview and allow to edit most html.

I love the Grammarian Pro X. It is really worth it. I also have a Fetch software. It is so simple for me to drag an image file into this window for one step. Do you have it on your computer? Like this:

screen.jpg

fetchdog.jpg

I linked these pictures from my personal website on my post here.

I used Fetch and Anarchie in pre-Mac OS X days..

Anarchie has become Interarchy now
This is what Anarchie looks like in Mac OS 8-9
Mike's Sketchpad - Mac-Win File Porting With FTP - Part Four

but I stopped using Anarchie and started using NetFinder in Mac OS 9
NetFinder

Congrats! on buying new iMac. You will love the speed of intel new chip. 20 inches or 24 inches widescreen?

I had upgraded into 2GB RAM, that's my first time to upgrade it.

Nice. One question that monitor is a computer right? Just hook the mouse and keyboard and good to go?

Thats cool. How does it handle the heat? Does it have fan behind the monitor? Forgive me for the stupid questions. I dont know much of Macs. Last time I use a mac when I was in school and it was very tiny screen with big box on the bottom. Heh.

Thats cool. How does it handle the heat? Does it have fan behind the monitor? Forgive me for the stupid questions. I dont know much of Macs. Last time I use a mac when I was in school and it was very tiny screen with big box on the bottom. Heh.

They do have heatpipe or small fan in it, it's good fits.

Intel Core 2 Duo don't need ugly fan, unlike Pentium does.

pacman, it actually use heatpipe to keep it cool with a small fan. I saw what it looked like inside an imac intel. at least it isn't a pentium series processor. :)

I had learned about new thing with Mac OS X.

I did managed to delete the locked files (such as windows media player 9) via terminal and it work so well since trash cannot delete locked files, use terminal is pretty complicated but I use instruction to use it.

I did loaded all applications (over 30) then it went crashed, I just enjoy to test on Core 2 Duo, plus I saw some people are loaded about more than 50 apps too. After crashed then cannot across to force quit then had to restart via button, I don't want happen again, lol...

Core 2 Duo can handles alot of apps since Pentium 4 can't.

I had learned about new thing with Mac OS X.

I did managed to delete the locked files (such as windows media player 9) via terminal and it work so well since trash cannot delete locked files, use terminal is pretty complicated but I use instruction to use it.

I did loaded all applications (over 30) then it went crashed, I just enjoy to test on Core 2 Duo, plus I saw some people are loaded about more than 50 apps too. After crashed then cannot across to force quit then had to restart via button, I don't want happen again, lol...

Core 2 Duo can handles alot of apps since Pentium 4 can't.

Wow, that's a dangerous job on the terminal program. Terminal.app is not a game, and it is so powerful to control all type of things in the system.

I use "Drop Nuke.app" to force the locked files in the trash. This is no way to undelete them. I found this software from versiontracker.com, and it is not there anymore so I found another one which called "Trash Locked Files." I don't know if this one might be worth it.

Note: There is another DropNuker.app (see the letter R for this software name) in the versiontracker directory. It is not the same for "DropNuke.app.

Wow, that's a dangerous job on the terminal program. Terminal.app is not a game, and it is so powerful to control all type of things in the system.

I use "Drop Nuke.app" to force the locked files in the trash. This is no way to undelete them. I found this software from versiontracker.com, and it is not there anymore so I found another one which called "Trash Locked Files." I don't know if this one might be worth it.

Note: There is another DropNuker.app (see the letter R for this software name) in the versiontracker directory. It is not the same for "DropNuke.app.

do this. rm -rf (file name, or app name, even directory folder) it's gone for good.

and don't mess with rm-rf *.*;

do this. rm -rf (file name, or app name, even directory folder) it's gone for good.

and don't mess with rm-rf *.*;

Yup, I use "cd ~/.Trash" then "sudo rm -rf" and added file in after f then it went for good.

Nice. One question that monitor is a computer right? Just hook the mouse and keyboard and good to go?

Yes. It is nice to have a fewer things around the iMac. i.e. no more messy wires. It has a DVD tray on right side. I think it's really cool. I hope that you got a newer iMac this month instead of a few months ago. No more plastic monitor and plastic screen because the new one that has a metal and glass does not have toxic material. Apple Company stopped making most plastic stuff.

Back