I'm Mac user

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got new iMac today at Apple store, plus got discount for college after proof of acceptence letter and new version of iMac with black and silver, that's REALLY nice, for sure.

I saw about big difference, some of OS X looks remain similar to OS 7, at overall, it's big difference, for sure, that feel like I love Mac so much. It's looks less hogged than windows vista for space and memory.

I need some help with iMac, I had hard time to find USB file to get my pictures from my sidekick 3, I need it to upload it.

I like OS X better than vista at overall, I hate vista so much, can't believe about how MS is nut over new gen of OS, plus OS X is more stable. I'm going to install windows xp via boot camp for Sims 2 games and use internet for download content only, no others are bother on xp, though.

I'm happy with new iMac, that's sweetie and gotta love it.

Oh, I found that SK3 isn't support Mac then I had sent my pic via email and it worked.

There's pic about my new mac.
img00078qe3.jpg

img00076xy8.jpg

Congratulations on your new iMac! :applause:

Last week, I just got an upgraded version of my old iMac (OS 9.1), to a "newer" one of OS X. So, I'm still learning about all the changes, too. Plus, today I downloaded my OS 9.1 files into the OS X computer, so I'm still trying to get everything arranged.

oh yeah! congratulations on getting a brand new iMac! he told me the news on aim so I know already. :) if you need help with anything, just send me a note.

I'm jealous cuz I got a 6 year old mac and I'm desperate to upgrade but I don't got money and I'm flooded with bills.

if you want to use VRS on your Mac.

use iChat and add hovrsIM sn, would need register hovrs before use this sn, so you wouldn't being ask before make call.

for being IM-whore, you would want to use AdiumX that running MSN, Yahoo and AIM at same time.
Adium - Download

And if you're plan to make movie someday, should play around on iMovie to get familiar of. :)

Congratulations on your new iMac! :applause:

Last week, I just got an upgraded version of my old iMac (OS 9.1), to a "newer" one of OS X. So, I'm still learning about all the changes, too. Plus, today I downloaded my OS 9.1 files into the OS X computer, so I'm still trying to get everything arranged.

Sure, thanks.

Oh really? Is it OS X of Tiger? Congrat on your new latest version of OS, I used on OS 9 on old G3 iMac at school, some are OS 8 but never own at home except for Performa with OS 7.

Hurray! I'm really drooling that you got a new iMac.

oh yeah! congratulations on getting a brand new iMac! he told me the news on aim so I know already. :) if you need help with anything, just send me a note.

I'm jealous cuz I got a 6 year old mac and I'm desperate to upgrade but I don't got money and I'm flooded with bills.

Oh, yup but no wonders about Apple was upgraded in every less than year.

Sure, no problem with ask for help.

Seq, I hope that your bill will be pay off soon or in near future.

if you want to use VRS on your Mac.

use iChat and add hovrsIM sn, would need register hovrs before use this sn, so you wouldn't being ask before make call.

for being IM-whore, you would want to use AdiumX that running MSN, Yahoo and AIM at same time.
Adium - Download

And if you're plan to make movie someday, should play around on iMovie to get familiar of. :)

Oh really, thanks for remain me.

Are you using VRS on Mac? I will try on AdiumX soon.

Is all of your video about trip to chicago that made with iMovie?

Sure, thanks.

Oh really? Is it OS X of Tiger? Congrat on your new latest version of OS, I used on OS 9 on old G3 iMac at school, some are OS 8 but never own at home except for Performa with OS 7.
Yes, it is Tiger on an old G3 iMac Dalmation.

I read that Steve Job decided to change the materials for all new Apple computers. The old plastic ones included the keyboards contain toxic. Now, there is a metal monitor with glass on the screen. A new design keyboard has a metal part. The buttons are made of plastic so I assume that the plastic does not contain toxic by now. I was told that Apple Company is the first one that changed the materials. Many IBM PC companies are starting copy the Apple's way.

Congratulations on your new Mac. The re-designed iMac is very sleek! I have been using a Mac for the last three months, and it is fantastic.

I have a Grammarian Pro X software for my Mac computer (OS X). Any of you have one on your computer? I am curious.

Mac OS X comes with its own spell-checker, but a grammar checker's interesting. Here's a neat Mac tip that only works on Cocoa applications (like Safari, TextEdit, etc): ctrl-cmd-D will open a little dictionary and look up that word. Here's an example:

Picture%202.png

^^Yeah, that's what you get with the built in checker in case some of them didn't know. :)

picture1os1.png

I love the Grammarian Pro X. It is really worth it. I also have a Fetch software. It is so simple for me to drag an image file into this window for one step. Do you have it on your computer? Like this:

screen.jpg

fetchdog.jpg

I linked these pictures from my personal website on my post here.

Back