I'm Mac user

if you're mac user, be ready to see news tomorrow!!!!

macworld expo! Bring plenty towel before you drool over the floor!

lol!

Finally, Apple has updated their store and added more info about new products on their website.

Be exciting and enjoy!!!

macbook air is pretty thin. wow.

too bad, ssd is just an optional, ah. And no more CD or DVDm but there is external Super Drive.

Wow! It's unbelievable! I wonder if an elephant could crush on this new laptop.

Perhaps, it would be nice if I could hang it on the wall instead of the table so that I could clean up the table or more room. It is just like hang up a bike on the wall.

I guess since this is Mac user thread and I'm a Imac user -

I wonder if you guys using "Ichat" program for AIM or you just d/l AIM from AIM.com?

Just wondering what you guys preferred. I still using Ichat and seem it just the same as AIM.

I wonder if you guys using "Ichat" program for AIM or you just d/l AIM from AIM.com?

Just wondering what you guys preferred. I still using Ichat and seem it just the same as AIM.

I use Adium, but when I want to have a video chat, I just log into iChat.

I use Adium, but when I want to have a video chat, I just log into iChat.

Ah that's news to me, never heard of Adium before. I'll take a look at the site. :ty:

Wow! It's unbelievable! I wonder if an elephant could crush on this new laptop.

Perhaps, it would be nice if I could hang it on the wall instead of the table so that I could clean up the table or more room. It is just like hang up a bike on the wall.

any elephant still can crush on EVERY laptop.

Welcome to this thread, hello mac user.

Like Banjo said, I use Adium too and removed iChat from dock then replaced into Adium but iChat was still in apps folder, just save if needed in later.

Back