I'm in Gallaudet University!!!

Congratulations on getting into Gally, scottw :)

scottw - Finish it as fast as you can. Go for 4 years. Not 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... oh I lost count. Smiles.

Yep, that is a good advice since it's rather bit insane expensive attending Gally nowadays so it's wiser to shorten as much as possible!

Yes, 4 more years. But I'm mid-Freshman. Which is 3 and half years to go or more. That mean I will graduate 2012.

And then I will take Master degree. I not sure. I will find out. I'm major is Math. :D

and there would be multiple false alarms :roll:

I ignored all those when I was in Gallaudet, the cops and RAs as well the CRE, came to me and forced me to get up, I was like, OK, and I got up naked, they all ran out. Hahaha, guess what happened after, I went back to bed. Hahaha.

hahahaha! No, it was not false alarm. Last Spring there have 4 students false alarm. Wow! Will expelled 5 years. That sad!

imdeafsowhat -- nice move. I'll keep that in mind ;)

scottw, let's meet at rathskellar, we party hard together!!!!!!!

focus. focus. focus.

party. party. party.

laugh. laugh. laugh.

ladies. ladies. ladies.

then, end of the story: withdraw. LOL.

can hearing attend gallaudet?:hmm:
i mean im not classified as deaf or
hard of hearing yet??

Last time when I was a student there, they accepted hearing people who understood ASL to attend at Gally. That was almost two decades ago, however. So I'm not so sure yet as if they still accept them currently... but am sure somebody will pop and answer it for you.

You may check out for more info at Gallaudet University - Undergraduate Admissions

Welcome to the AD by the way, geenylovesasl!

Hey everybody. I hope somebody meet me and chat to you.

I am doing good and got Mid-Freshman, cause of I'm transfer student. :D

Gally look cool and relax for me. I feel look cool and awesome. It made me feel awesome and motiviation. :D

From what I understand, GU accepts hearing undergraduates who are fluent in ASL on a limited, competitive basis while GU does accept hearing students for grad school. The undergraduate program for hearies is called HUG - Gallaudet University - Undergraduate Admissions

:squint: Ohhh I'm so jealous of you :lol: Well I hope you have a blast and don't do anything I wouldn't do;) Hope you do well and have some fun times while there!

Homecoming is over today!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! Wow! Real many people come to visit. Wow!

I have good time.

My Midterm got

English got a C
ASL 2 got a C+
Intermediate Algebra got an A!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I keep focus the english class. :)

Homecoming is over today!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! Wow! Real many people come to visit. Wow!

I have good time.

My Midterm got

English got a C
ASL 2 got a C+
Intermediate Algebra got an A!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I keep focus the english class. :)

Good for you Scott! Keep working hard.:)

Back