I'm getting new PURPLE hearing aids!

My aids are actually beige. I decorate them, it's easy. You get sticker paper, and print a design onto it. You then trace your aid onto the paper, cut it out, and stick it on. It's an easy way to have whatever coloured aid you want. I can change it on a daily basis too!

The brand is Oticon Tego Pro-P. I really like the translucent casing. It looks SO COOL!!!
And yes, purple is my favorite color.
For earmolds I got one purple sparkely, and the other is tie-dye green and purple.
Vampy, the color option doesn't cost more. It's just a cute feature.
If I hadn't gotten purple aids, I prolly would have gotten either clear or black. I really think that black should be the norm color instead of 28 shades of beige.

That's so interesting! I would love to design my own bte with color. But How?? I don't want to get peel it off or ruin. You know I mean? Can you detail? I am artist person. I like to learn it from you. :cool:

My aids are actually beige. I decorate them, it's easy. You get sticker paper, and print a design onto it. You then trace your aid onto the paper, cut it out, and stick it on. It's an easy way to have whatever coloured aid you want. I can change it on a daily basis too!

I agree with you. That's true about color bte! It's nothing wrong! It doesn't matter the age to choice a fashion :cool:color they want. It's same with Gear for Ear color for all age to protect from sweat and rain. I like the cool color and design on bte and earmolds more than 20 century. HA style same with match on glasses style. I do have a style glasses color is black and pink. :cool:

Vampy? What's wrong with purple? Why is it that colored aids are thought of as "little" kiddish", and colored glasses are considered en vogue?

Wow..........these things are amazing..........I can hear my cat PURRING...She's a few inches away from me, but I can hear her! ( I cannot even hear purring without my aids) I also heard my other cat sneeze! The TV is no longer being blasted! I also heard my dad rusteling the potato chip bag when I was in the other room!

Same here. I can't hear without HA. I like to wear ha all the times. I can hear my dog's barking and howling. I can hear my husband's laughing at tv or music. What brand of your new HA right now?? Can you check it out other thread at naida phonak? Because you're attend to VR. Your VR bought you a hearing aids. Do you wear 1 or 2?

Wow..........these things are amazing..........I can hear my cat PURRING...She's a few inches away from me, but I can hear her! ( I cannot even hear purring without my aids) I also heard my other cat sneeze! The TV is no longer being blasted! I also heard my dad rusteling the potato chip bag when I was in the other room!

I would have loved purple aids. I only had tan aids.

Deafdyke - that is amazing to hear the cat purring. Enjoy it! I think it is fantastic that the new aids can pick up the sounds like that. Wish they had them years ago.

My new aids are Oticon Tego Pro and I wear two. I really can't wait to go see a Broadway show with these. No more ALD! These are also wicked cool b/c they have virtually NO feedback. I've had feedback issues from the time I was first fitted. Of course, that also means no driving hearies crazy wondering what the heck that sound is! (lol....remmeing when I got a new aid a few years ago, and I was driving everyone nuts with the sound....)

My new aids are Oticon Tego Pro and I wear two. I really can't wait to go see a Broadway show with these. No more ALD! These are also wicked cool b/c they have virtually NO feedback. I've had feedback issues from the time I was first fitted. Of course, that also means no driving hearies crazy wondering what the heck that sound is! (lol....remmeing when I got a new aid a few years ago, and I was driving everyone nuts with the sound....)

Oooh! No feedback! That's fab! I had some embarrasing feedback moments last week - writing a test at school. The room was quite except for my left aid squealing! One of the teachers came over and told me, it was very embarassing...

But Jenny, it's so much fun driving people crazy wondering what that sound is. LOL.....I used to be able to do a dead-on imitation of the emergency broadcast system with them! Still it's nice not having a built in chasity belt.

But Jenny, it's so much fun driving people crazy wondering what that sound is. LOL.....I used to be able to do a dead-on imitation of the emergency broadcast system with them! Still it's nice not having a built in chasity belt.

Hahaha, you do have a point!

DeafDyke, I saw the picture of purple oticon trejo at internet. It's pretty color! It alike a clear through. Did you get my last message about VR? I am waiting for you to answer me. :)

Jenny, I found it out. I got wrong brand of my hearing aids. It's Phonak Maxx 411. What is yours? Phonak Naida or what?

DeafDyke, I saw the picture of purple oticon trejo at internet. It's pretty color! It alike a clear through. Did you get my last message about VR? I am waiting for you to answer me. :)

Jenny, I found it out. I got wrong brand of my hearing aids. It's Phonak Maxx 411. What is yours? Phonak Naida or what?

My aids are Phonak Naida. Love em'!

My aids are Phonak Naida. Love em'!

:cool2: I am glad for you! What color of your HA inside before you cover?? He He

I like the black and pink. I think black will match on my black style eyeglasses and hair. I has a dark brown hair.

What? Oh no......we don't have VR covering HA. Rather Mass. Health (Medicaid) covers it.

I wear purple hearing aids but people calls me gay because I wear purple hearing aids which is retarded! I am due for a new one because it's really old

What? Oh no......we don't have VR covering HA. Rather Mass. Health (Medicaid) covers it.

Okay.. I just asking you that all. My old vr caseworker paid me for new hearing aids in 2000. It's 8 years old now. I have a new VR caseworker now. I am not sure if VR will pay me another hearing aids. What do you think? I don't have medicaid. I am on Medicare and soon will get Tricare.

I know about hearing aids are so expensive!

Well. I saw 2 boys do wear a purple earmolds. The deaf kids made fun of them. They called them a gay. The purple and pink are for girls. Some boys' favorite color purple. They don't mean to be gay. Beige is so boring! You could pick a favorite color for your hearing aids. It's style!

I wear purple hearing aids but people calls me gay because I wear purple hearing aids which is retarded! I am due for a new one because it's really old

I am glad that you do not have to wait longer. Congratulation on getting your new aids. I will be going tomorrow for mine. I never see colors hearing aids before. It is looking great. Thanks.

That's it!! I've decided. Should I ever have need for hearing aids, screw hiding them. These colored ones sound so awesome!!! And Botti's cases sound fun too!

Congrats on the awesomeness of the purple hearing aids!!!

Back