I'm back

Simown

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Some of you may remember me but I thought I should (re)introduce myself. I'm Peter, 24 - currently living in the north west of England.

I have been really busy recently graduating and starting a new job/moving house but never fear, I have returned. Looking forward to being part of the community again.

welcome.. im sorry I dont remember but were your avatar a big black dog before???

Thanks! No it wasn't a big black dog as far as I remember. I think it was possibly a picture of me... which isn't quite the same. Perhaps not then :D

then, no. ill look thru your past posts later to see if i remember. lol

That'a actually our friend Simon's avatar, who's user name here had nothing to do wiht Simon, Simown, etc....

Someday scientists will study my brain, to try to discover the secrets behind my memory. :P

That'a actually our friend Simon's avatar, who's user name here had nothing to do wiht Simon, Simown, etc....

Someday scientists will study my brain, to try to discover the secrets behind my memory. :P

Thank you!! thats why i got confused with between simon and simown. I ll look thru simown's posts later when i get a chance.

Bolded statement. :lol:

Very funny on the last paragraph. :P

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you keep on continuing your reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

It's very wet and windy across the pond, so I'll be staying safely inside. Hey Smithtr!

Back