I'm a new member here

:wave: welcome to AD -- enjoy ur stay! :D

lol danx.. :ily:

Closer.jpg

Welcome to AD!!! I take it that you like Elmo? My 6 years old nephew loves elmo. I gave him elmo doll last x mas. You must be nice, and I see that you have pics from Sidekick 2 too.. I do have SK 2 too. :)

last day?

well... i haven't been using this website that much...

do you see how many i posted in alldeaf.com? about less than 20, eh?

the reason why i haven't visited this website...... because i'm not sort of interesting about this website.

even though i like the forums, i'm more interesting in xanga page. so you can visit my xanga page. obviously, you guys haven't heard about xanga.... it's an online journal instead of writing on your diary or journal book and people are nosy lol anyway you can e-mail me by this website... i'll visit here sometimes. ok i won't be able to put the pictures here because i guess you guys are not interesting...ok peace out

Xanga Page

Last edited:
Aww...why leave? Besides posting pixes here, there are other forums here that might stir up your interest and all it takes is some feedback of your own and just post away! There are many great posts and threads that you could just jump right into! If not, thanks for stopping by and please do come back and visit us again! :cool:

Back