Illusion of Terrorism

Democracy is something that those who emphatically support terrorism do not like. Their greater dislike is capitalism, a practice I think has run amok in the United States, turning it into a Corporate Republic. That's just my opinion, though.

Jillio - that reminds me of this pix I saw long while back....

4rcc2c.jpg

That's kinda far fetched isnt it? There was a whole thread about the conspiracy theory behind 9/11. It got rather heated.

yes indeed but plausible. Let me switch to a paranoid freak Lone Gunmen. During Clinton Administration - wartime is all-time low and Clinton deeply slashed defense budget. Private defense sectors and military were stagnant and bleeding money.

with Bush Administration and his assurance, 9/11 was pioneered by some twisted fucks sanctioned by our government (only a very few knows) aka Mr. Cigarette Man (from X-File) to reinvigorate our war machine businesses. As the result - defense budget skyrocketed to billions, several new security contractors popped up (especially Blackwater), and defense contractors are back in business (halibourton, Skunk Works, etc.).... and lastly...... several politicians' former companies or their stocks in certain companies are cashing in.

Our country's largely dependent on 2 things - consumers and wars. sad, huh?

switching back to regular Joe... FUCK BIN LADEN! We must avenge our brethrens! <voting for Bush.... McCain>

That's kinda far fetched isnt it? There was a whole thread about the conspiracy theory behind 9/11. It got rather heated.

Every action produces a reaction. The theory is that actions taken by the government produced the reaction that we know as 911.

Not the least bit plausible.

Who's being paranoid here? Not me. It's the conspiracy supporters.

switching back to regular Joe... FUCK BIN LADEN! We must avenge our brethrens! <voting for Bush.... McCain>

Unfortunlately McCain obsess Iraq war when he knows that Bin Laden is somewhere in Agfanistian, not Iraq. He neglect his plan for Agfanistian. That´s why Obama support Agfanistian.

Unfortunlately McCain obsess Iraq war when he knows that Bin Laden is somewhere in Agfanistian, not Iraq. He neglect his plan for Agfanistian. That´s why Obama support Agfanistian.

It does not matter. You can't leave Iraq in its state of turmoil. It's not Iraq War anymore. It's Iraq Civil War. We just happened to be in its crossfire. It's not the issue of neglect but a matter of priority.

Not the least bit plausible.

Who's being paranoid here? Not me. It's the conspiracy supporters.

It is not plausible that actions taken, or not taken, by the current adminsitration are responsible for the reaction leading to 911?

It is not plausible that actions taken, or not taken, by the current adminsitration are responsible for the reaction leading to 911?
The so-called "inside job" by the US government is not plausible.

Back