if you was famous what would you become?

serena1986

Reaction score
if i was famous i would become an actress.

i want to be rich, but i don't want to be famous. i don't want to give up my privacy and besides, i don't like the publicity that comes with being famous.

I am too old to become famous and I do not want to be famous anyway, but if I happen to be famous, then I must have done something to make a lot of money or do something that is worth being notice for a specific reason. I do not think that will happen to me anyway. It is like if you want to become a millionaire, which it is just a dream of becoming rich and not have to worry about being broke. Well, it could happen if you are very lucky. :hmm:

i want become tv/movie stars

but im so fans watch tv include CSI:Miami and Grey's Anatomy but i wanted guest stars in tv.

Hey sara1981 I love the batista! Ha ha
I would want to be a Raw Diva or a general manager! Yes I'd own it.
But more realistically I'll be famous for clothing or something in business.

Hey sara1981 I love the batista! Ha ha
I would want to be a Raw Diva or a general manager! Yes I'd own it.
But more realistically I'll be famous for clothing or something in business.

IF you become general manager of Raw how communicate with wwe superstars?

Well actually I'm not deaf I'm an asl student. But if were deaf I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas?
I think I would probably read lips and speak.

Wouldn't want to become famous

ETA: Or I wish I could be an olympic artistic gymnast. They aren't that famous LOL

Last edited:
I wanna be the next Ellen DeGenres! If I were that famous I'd push for a lot of worthy causes that are lesser known, but still very good.

A hermit you mean DHB?

I think the term Famous Hermit is an oxymoron, yes?

A snowboarder competing at the Olympics games. We need one of those, a female Shaun White. :D

A snowboarder competing at the Olympics games. We need one of those, a female Shaun White. :D

I think we had one, and she did idiotic show off moves at the end and lost.

Can't remember the name.

Back