if you want a date, you will be asked to send to western union or fill out for cam?

*sigh*

I won't do something like this, obvious it's a scam. I received scam message on my facebook account.

Here's the copy of it.

69445506.jpg

can somebody holla mod to close this thread.. its getting me sleepy.

Such a waste of space and to think I am contributing to it, too!! :lol:

could someone please help me find a captioned version of "Boten Ana" by Basshunter and post here?

Its a swedish song about this guy that falls in love with an internet bot then later finds out she is a real girl and loses interest

Matajan poetry #4 I call this "Love is Only a Scam"

Warning:

Have you heard
of any
girls will ask you
to send money
to western
union or fill
out
for seeing
cam if you
want to date
them?

Why they do that?
is it

scam?

stop reviving dead threads

Hi Smile

Hello Deaf man , Me deaf lady too i seek for you am new to this place i would like to get to know you much better if you have facebook let me know or you can send me a private message to me my email Okay and i like to hear back from you once again Okay smile..You may add me here...kelly_williams@hotmail.com.or kellyourlife2@yahoo.com, hope to hear back from you smile it ok winkss

Hello Deaf man , Me deaf lady too i seek for you am new to this place i would like to get to know you much better if you have facebook let me know or you can send me a private message to me my email Okay and i like to hear back from you once again Okay smile..You may add me here...kelly_williams@hotmail.com.or kellyourlife2@yahoo.com, hope to hear back from you smile it ok winkss

Me deaf man. Me so horny. Send me $1000 and I make you feel good.

Frickin' spam....

Matajan poetry #4 I call this "Love is Only a Scam"

Man, this was some of my best work to date. A true masterpiece. Too bad it went unnoticed and unappreciated.

But then again... the same thing happened to Faulkner with The Sound and the Fury

Back