i wonder what's like in gallaudet?

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
i havent went to any college. yet i'm still workin on math level to reach college level. this lol. right now i'm going to adult education...one thing i dont get why we deaf have to feel it's the limit to what we can do?

i havent went to any college. yet i'm still workin on math level to reach college level. this lol. right now i'm going to adult education...one thing i dont get why we deaf have to feel it's the limit to what we can do?

limit? why do YOU feel that way?

yeah i gues i have to learn about maths so i can get in college.. i wish i am in college to meet nice deafs

Please do contact Montana's Vocational Rehab (VR) to pay you to visit Gallaudet's Open House. The Gallaudet's Open House will include mentors ready when you need to visit classes, cafeteria, dorm, sports, etc. and see it from there.

Just get your ass to D.C and see it for yourself, been there 3x now.

have you contacted Montana School for the Deaf and Blind in Great Falls? I'm almost postitive they have a post grad program for deafies. (graduated but still needs some extra academic help)

What. Don't limit yourself just because you have a disability of some sort.

I feel the urge to use a quote from this Psychology book I'm taking, but ^ will do. :D

Check out MSDB. I bet there may be teachers who went to Gally.

Back