I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very good news indeed! Really. I think he is sleeping like a baby! But look forward to post tomorrow! I was thinking 100mg max fo one day. He is fine. Just knocked out cold!

Either that, or he puked it up and got it out of his system.

But either way, his problems need immediate attention. Hopefully, the crisis call to Saskatoon will result in his receiving immediate medical attention.

Jillio,

Just curious...how were you able to identify Travis to the authorities in Saskatoon? Through his ISP?

If my question is off-base, just let me know.

I'm glad Travis is going to receive the medical help he needs.

Jillio,

Just curious...how were you able to identify Travis to the authorities in Saskatoon? Through his ISP?

If my question is off-base, just let me know.

I'm glad Travis is going to receive the medical help he needs.

I explained the situation, and let them know that as a licensed counselor, I am mandated to report any threat of self harm. Provided his IP address, and they said they could track him through that and would check on him. Let them know what meds were involved, and also that he was deaf and very ASL based, and they would need an interpreter for effective communication.

Travis, I'm glad Jillio got in touch with you and I know what's it's like to be depressed. Many years ago, I left NITD because I took more than 100 tylenol tablets. I had to take meds to prevent liver damage. I spent one month in a mental hosiptial too. I hope you get the help you need.

I explained the situation, and let them know that as a licensed counselor, I am mandated to report any threat of self harm. Provided his IP address, and they said they could track him through that and would check on him. Let them know what meds were involved, and also that he was deaf and very ASL based, and they would need an interpreter for effective communication.

I'm glad you were able to get this taken care of as many of us are quite concerned about Travis.

I'm glad you were able to get this taken care of as many of us are quite concerned about Travis.

Well, I don't know the outcome. I just notified the authorities in Saskatoon of the situation.

Nope. Call me gullible, but it doesn't sound like a joke to me.

hi, i just revisted this thread, a big whoops on my part,

h posting, screaming for help, or playing a sick joke.....but not likely the later...

sorry i didnt mean to say THAT, what i meant to say was but not likely to be joking, (the later) I wasnt paying attention to my English, seriously i mistyped badly big time. and yes screaming for help is exactly what he was doing. I know stress, have experienced helplessness in the extreme and its awful.

:cool2:

good on ya Jill, hope the outcome is a favourable one

I am glad that you all rallied together to help Travis.

We need more people like you all.

It's natural that Travis will be feeling emotions of shock, anger and happiness. First it will be shock and anger & betrayal that this forum actually tracked down his IP and had people from all over the world help him when he could consider it as an invasion of his privacy.

Later on I hope he will be happy because it shows that we all do care. Cries for help are serious in life. Suicide is nothing to be joked about.

This is coming straight from the heart as a suicide survivor. You all have no idea how much your help holds so much power in one person's life.

I really thank you all.

wow, I didn't notice this thread until today...

wow, :ty: Jillo for made a call for Travis. I hope everything goes smooth for him.... He need help...

I hope we will get update news about Travis here...

Jillio I am very glad you could make that call. I hope Travis is ok.

I have been watching this thread since yesturday. I sure hope the outcome is good.

hi, i just revisted this thread, a big whoops on my part,

h posting, screaming for help, or playing a sick joke.....but not likely the later...

sorry i didnt mean to say THAT, what i meant to say was but not likely to be joking, (the later) I wasnt paying attention to my English, seriously i mistyped badly big time. and yes screaming for help is exactly what he was doing. I know stress, have experienced helplessness in the extreme and its awful.

:cool2:

good on ya Jill, hope the outcome is a favourable one

No problem, Grummer. :)

<anxiously waiting to hear back from Travis>

Hi Travis,

If you're able to read this post, I just want to let you know that I understand how you are feeling. I suffer from Bipolar which causes me to have deep, dark depressive episodes that make me feel suicidal. I've also experienced auditory hallucinations that have tried to convince me to harm myself, but fortunately, I never acted upon them -- although I have been hospitalized several times in the past for severe depression and psychosis. I sincerely hope you are okay and that you will let us know how you are doing. Sending plenty of hugs your way... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back