I pass driving test today!!!

why should I when there are plenty of girls who can drive stick in south?

USA! USA! USA!

Is this some sort of american thing? whats so special about girls driving manual cars?:hmm:

Maybe I missing something?:lol:

Is this some sort of american thing? whats so special about girls driving manual cars?:hmm:

Maybe I missing something?:lol:

:lol: because in America - a girl driving stick means several good things - independent and capable..... and most likely not a superficial type.

:lol: because in America - a girl driving stick means several good things - independent and capable..... and most likely not a superficial type.

Ha Ha, now I understand. You should come to Ireland Jiro were you will find a whole couuntry full of independent and capable women!

It just as well I did not mention I can ride a motorbike!:lol:

Is ther such a thing as an automatic motorbike?:hmm:

Ha Ha, now I understand. You should come to Ireland Jiro were you will find a whole couuntry full of independent and capable women!

It just as well I did not mention I can ride a motorbike!:lol:

Is ther such a thing as an automatic motorbike?:hmm:

:-o

will you marry me?

a pretty girl who drives stick..... you are every man's dream.

In the past, I have taught ladies to drive manual and I am going to be teaching another one in few months. :cool2:

Time for a Southern US tradition? Road Trip!! Whooo hooo!!

I am happy to know that as I can drive a stick myself. :lol:

Congrats Partygirl!

dude.. i was given an automatic one on my 16th birthday. i'd like to think i'm quite independent and capable, regardless of what i'm driving. ;) oh, and i'm definitely not superficial!

dude.. i was given an automatic one on my 16th birthday. i'd like to think i'm quite independent and capable, regardless of what i'm driving. ;) oh, and i'm definitely not superficial!

you are the exception :)

why should I when there are plenty of girls who can drive stick in south?

USA! USA! USA!

lol, If SUV or truck so you are SOL because of hard to find SUV or truck with manual today.

Back