which select should I get?

• select 1 refill inks( up to 16 inks)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • select 2 original inks( up to 1 ink)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I am planning to get color and black inks since it's almost running out inks. I have been thinking about getting one each but costs 30 bucks for black ink and 35 bucks for colors ink. it's the fucking expensive price for little inks. 3 months ago, I got a new printer, my mother used printing a lot for pictures. I didnt expect that those inks were runniing out quickly not only that but too expensive prices as I found out a few minutes ago.

here are two selects I would get it

First select is Pro refill inks costs $25 bucks for up to 16 inks
11099101frA.jpg

or

second select is Hp inkjet 78(color) and 45(black) costs totally $65 bucks for one ink each
11000916frA.jpg

11000866frA.jpg

The universal refills are junk. Each printer has its unique ink. They do make refills for specific printers that contains the right in for the printer. My dad bought one of the universal refills, and the ink leaked out all over the place. He bought the refill for the specific machine and it worked perfectly. If you are unsure, get the right one. Or, get one that is aftermarket. I know there are sites that will pay you for your used ones, and they sell refilled ones. Do a search on google and you will find it. If I find it, I will give you the link.

exactly what i had in my mind as i was think about to get refill ink so i won't have to go to store to buy that little simple package which is pretty expensive than refill ink... ummmm any discuss about that what is good or bad about it ?

I have been using refillable black & color ink cartridges for almost 5 years, and it's printing beautifully. My printer brand is Canon BJC-250 Series. Check this out: Canon Cartridges

I never try to buy refils ink before .. moslty i brought brand new inks.

DefMATRIXense, I suggest you to buy InkJet refill kit. why not a try!! if works it. let me know, okay? i might buy it. :D thank you.. i hope you make a good decide!

Back