I need your help ~~~ What kind of Car is best ? Suggest ?

No No No.....It is called a Fit because most people barely fit in it

You got it the other way around..
It's for fit people to fit in.
23rr9kx.jpg

what he heck is that? never heard of it, but it sounds like what kind of car parents would give a bratty teenager for throwing "a fit" :eek3:

Are you kidding? Maybe you need go outside more ofter. :aw:

One of my friend own it and he spend it for only $15k for brand new with 5 speeds manual. It's pretty room for big toolbox, 52" LCD, etc. It's 5 of 5 crash safety and he got 40mpg so easy.

One of my friend own it and he spend it for only $15k for brand new with 5 speeds manual. It's pretty room for big toolbox, 52" LCD, etc. It's 5 of 5 crash safety and he got 40mpg so easy.

I don't think it's the hottest car, but you really do get a good bang for your buck!:lol:

no. it's most likely because the area where he lives in drive REAL cars :lol:

Yup doug's probably from a diff place where its all Domestics.. sounds like midwest or somewhere before CA.

Duh! He's in Utah.
1418qau.jpg

This is California. I buy old cars with good bodies that don't have to be smogged that I can actually put a tune up on myself. They run a little more in gas but what I don't have to pay more than makes up for it.

I also like bigger cars because when you get into a car wrestling match size does count.

How much is your life worth a mile?

What year of ur vehicle(s)?

honda fit is cute and roomy. i drove em' for test. i don't plan to buy it yet.

why not acura....acura is with honda.

my sister used to own acura car before, that was 1990's.

1. honda
2. acura
3. toyota
4. kia (i rented kia forte for the gateway weekend, not bad).

i don't buy american cars sorry.

FYI: there is a new looks honda CR-Z hybrid.
2011-honda-cr-z.jpg

Back