i love my new Blackberry Curve 8320 .

X360

Post #9: How about BLACKBERRY 8310 CURVE OEM RED FACEPLATE W/ LENS ?, if you bought 8320 and rubber (black) skin. So people won't see BB's back, just can see faceplate. ;)

Yeah, I've seen this site before. Cool idea, though. Wow! What a coincidence...I had black rubber skin on my red curve when I had it. Black and red colors blend together looked bloody awesome! Maybe you should do it on yours? :)

X360

No problem. How did you get your plan for $30? Is that only for unlimited internet and email, right? I thought T-Mobile hiked the BB plan price up from $29.99 to $39.99? I like same idea of wifi nice to have it as backup.
Yes You are right that T-Mo changed the BB plan price up from the original $29.99 to the new 39.99! I am still exist subcribe of BB plan since 2/2007 without change or other plan. BIG If I changed the phone, I dislike it and want to go back on BB, my month will go up to 39.99, no longer 29.99. Get it?

Yeah, I have XBOX 360...good enuf, too. :thumb:
Ha, I am huge of xbox fan and collection xb games also but I talk about portable gaming (handheld). ;) For explain, (MP3) Ipod touch or Zune has movie clips I can carry and watch it for travel. (of course PSP capable with movie clip also) :P

Yeah, I've seen this site before. Cool idea, though. Wow! What a coincidence...I had black rubber skin on my red curve when I had it. Black and red colors blend together looked bloody awesome! Maybe you should do it on yours? :)
I would do. but I really want the black keyboard on my 8320..Anyone know where to get the black keyboard from the Crimson 8310? and think the black keys would look great.

UMM I SHOULD HAD BUY IT COUPLE DAYS AGO, I WAS AT TMOBILE TO PAY MY BILLS...I WAS LOOK AT THAT BLACKBERRY CURVE...I WASN'T NOT SURE IF ITS GOOD UNTIL I CHECK THIS THREAD...MAYBE I WILL GET THAT SOON....I HAVE A SIDEKICK 3...PIECE OF SHIT (excuse my lang) does the blackberry have access to view some video?? What it have?? Email..etc..post those stuff what's in blackberry...I want to buy a phone that can view some video...I will check this thread soon....

UMM I SHOULD HAD BUY IT COUPLE DAYS AGO, I WAS AT TMOBILE TO PAY MY BILLS...I WAS LOOK AT THAT BLACKBERRY CURVE...I WASN'T NOT SURE IF ITS GOOD UNTIL I CHECK THIS THREAD...MAYBE I WILL GET THAT SOON....I HAVE A SIDEKICK 3...PIECE OF SHIT (excuse my lang) does the blackberry have access to view some video?? What it have?? Email..etc..post those stuff what's in blackberry...I want to buy a phone that can view some video...I will check this thread soon....

I am thinking to buy Curve too. I saw deafpagers.com and fusewireless.com sells for $145 and deafpdas.org sells $125. I would go deafpdas.org for $125

My honest answer is no, because it isnt some video function on BB. Be honest, I heard the rumors say that rim is work on the update os (new 4.3 version will release soon) video capture and video function for curve. some users test it on curve as beta right away! However you can create some video translate into diffrent video code and files for curve.

Be patient as long as I am still patient too till 4.3 version os release..

My honest answer is no, because it isnt some video function on BB. Be honest, I heard the rumors say that rim is work on the update os (new 4.3 version will release soon) video capture and video function for curve. some users test it on curve as beta right away! However you can create some video translate into diffrent video code and files for curve.

Be patient as long as I am still patient too till 4.3 version os release..

XBGMER
Any idea how long it takes to release 4.3 version?? Is it a downloadable??
From what I read on some website about blackberry curve.. It has a video media so that's mean I can view some video from such as.... "youtube" ?? OR WILL IT BE IN 4.3 VERSION? I will buy bb curve in early Jan...
THANKS!!!

XBGMER
Any idea how long it takes to release 4.3 version?? Is it a downloadable??
From what I read on some website about blackberry curve.. It has a video media so that's mean I can view some video from such as.... "youtube" ?? OR WILL IT BE IN 4.3 VERSION? I will buy bb curve in early Jan...
THANKS!!!
via 8320~
General, you do expect that I know everythings and date for 4.3 os release!? But I aint. It seems to me that you did not read my recent post as said "that's what I heard the rumors from Blackberry fourms/ Crackberry fourms saying about video captures" and " RIM had some users test the video beta on curve right away". "be patient as long as I am still patient till RIM release the update 4.3". I dunno when period. If you wanted to know when exact date of release 4.3. You asked me wrong person, then better ask RIM about it. The one authority who will tell you exact date of release and etc.

Thank you!

Another deaf person, ME, found this site!

Sound like BlackBerry Curve is getting pretty good lately. I have been thinknig about getting one too. Just not yet. I wait until my sidekick 2 pager died first before spending more money. It seems Blackberry Curve 8310 have everything which is great as long there is e mails, instant messager for AOL IM and much more that great too. I also glad they have in color since I like red. I also heard Moto Q(TM) Global is also great too. Both have good quilaty. Since I been under T-mobile for such a very long time, so I am thinking of switching to AT&T service for more power range for travel. My SK 2 don't work in the country area.
I just took my new Sidekick Slide back and trade up for the Blackberry 8320 Curve. Let me tell you that the Curve blows away that sidekick!

Hello everyone! I just foung this place! I'm also deaf, well if 95% hearing loss is consided deaf. I think I will be visiting more.

I just took my new Sidekick Slide back and trade up for the Blackberry 8320 Curve. Let me tell you that the Curve blows away that sidekick!

Hello everyone! I just foung this place! I'm also deaf, well if 95% hearing loss is consided deaf. I think I will be visiting more.
How does it blow away the Sidekick Slide?

How does it blow away the Sidekick Slide?
Sharper screen, easier to use keyboard that I can use with one hand, many more programs, a true Smart/PDA phone where the sidekick is not.
Check the Reviews of both online and you'll find the Blackberry Curve is rated higher in ALL of the reviews.

Sharper screen, easier to use keyboard that I can use with one hand, many more programs, a true Smart/PDA phone where the sidekick is not.
Check the Reviews of both online and you'll find the Blackberry Curve is rated higher in ALL of the reviews.
I forgot to add a very important one. The Sidekick Slide vibrator sucked! I could hardly feel it and it only did it once. The Curve has a much stronger vibrator and does it more than once.

I had the sidekick for over a week and tried all the features, so I should know the difference between the two. I've had the Blackberry Curve for over a day now and like it MUCH better!

Last edited:
I finally bought my very first cell phone - BB Curve 8310 :)

I have so many questions about it and Im just lost without having previous
experience with cell phones.

I finally bought my very first cell phone - BB Curve 8310 :)

I have so many questions about it and Im just lost without having previous
experience with cell phones.

Your first cell phone? Just how old are you? LOL
Seriously... Congrats on a great new phone... doesn't get any better than that. :cool:

Yeah for real, first time for me LOL :D
I guess I didn't feel the need before and now that I'll be driving back and forth for mapping 500 miles per trip, I wanted a phone for emergency. I don't understand
so many things!

I set up an email account but can not receive emails (testing from outlook) from my
home computer. How does the email account work? I would like it set up so that any
one can contact me from their computer.

Yeah for real, first time for me LOL :D
I guess I didn't feel the need before and now that I'll be driving back and forth for mapping 500 miles per trip, I wanted a phone for emergency. I don't understand
so many things!

I set up an email account but can not receive emails (testing from outlook) from my
home computer. How does the email account work? I would like it set up so that any
one can contact me from their computer.
I don't use my email for that, I use text mail. I have my XPS notebook for email on the road.

This is my 8320 online manual:
http://crackberry.com/images/tipguides/BlackBerry-Curve-8300.pdf

A lot there will apply to yours, but you should find the online manual for your 8110.

I felt same thing about AT&T plan. AT&T or T-Mobile should do the same as Sprint's $29.99 unlimited on everything even it allows BlackBerry phones in their plan. AT&T kept telling me it has to do with RIM running their own servers not allowing any BlackBerry to work with their TAP plan. It just doesn't make any sense. I've heard Sprint is having lot of problems lately. I would prefer to stay with AT&T or T-Mobile. I understand some people have kind of budgets.

JiveTalk and Mundu are IM chats (not games). By using JiveTalk is like expanding your use on Curve might make it little worth on the price. I just learned that you can text from IM directly to anyone's mobile numbers and receive their replies directly from their phones without touching your SMS counts making it as unlimited text. I just tested on my laptop with AIM it worked but I haven't tried it on JiveTalk with BlackBerry yet. Anybody experienced with using SMS method on JiveTalk??? This could really save lot on text limit for the cheaper BlackBerry plan. I would like to know about that before I decide to go back with BlackBerry Curve, Thanks. ;)

I have tried and tried to get the sprint 29.99 plan but they give me run around. No sales people told me that i could get a relay type plan that was only data when i bought phone, so i am in a family plan with my bf at its costing 140 a month. I tried to get them to let me buy a new phone but they want to charge me 300 for it and then no one in customer service knows what the 29.99 relay plan is. I hate them and i am ready to tke both phones on the cheapest plan and to go to t mobile.

I have tried and tried to get the sprint 29.99 plan but they give me run around. No sales people told me that i could get a relay type plan that was only data when i bought phone, so i am in a family plan with my bf at its costing 140 a month. I tried to get them to let me buy a new phone but they want to charge me 300 for it and then no one in customer service knows what the 29.99 relay plan is. I hate them and i am ready to tke both phones on the cheapest plan and to go to t mobile.

That relay plan is only avaiable online, it can't be gotten at any Sprint store that is why.

Try there Sprint Relay Store if that what your looking for. Yeah you would have to wait several days for your application to be approved and your phone to be shipped but at least you'll get the right relay plan that your looking for.

Back