i love my new Blackberry Curve 8320 .

I love my NEW Blackberry 8320!!! I got it last month ago. Nobody tell me about BB's nickname is crackberry. It's so funny! Because my fiance's first called crackberry. I found it out at AllDeaf's called BB nickname a CrackBerry. That's cool! I did installed for Ip-Relay TTY on my BB. I really love BB because it have WIFI. All SK don't have WIFI. Which it's SUCK!

I have tried and tried to get the sprint 29.99 plan but they give me run around. No sales people told me that i could get a relay type plan that was only data when i bought phone, so i am in a family plan with my bf at its costing 140 a month. I tried to get them to let me buy a new phone but they want to charge me 300 for it and then no one in customer service knows what the 29.99 relay plan is. I hate them and i am ready to tke both phones on the cheapest plan and to go to t mobile.

Sprint and AT&T are expensive on bills. That what I heard. I am using T-Mobile. I got my first bb bills cost me and my fiance about 119 a month for first for family plan. It will be cheap about 40 to 45 a month per. That's so cheap! Don't even try at Centennial Wireless because it's bad company!!!! They have a contract for disconnect cost me 250 dollars. That's so ridiculous! Centennial is the worst than Sprint! Because the centennial with family plan cost us about 150 dollar a month per. I cancelled the account and got a new BB at T-Mobile to save our money.

I don't use my email for that, I use text mail. I have my XPS notebook for email on the road.

This is my 8320 online manual:
http://crackberry.com/images/tipguides/BlackBerry-Curve-8300.pdf

A lot there will apply to yours, but you should find the online manual for your 8110.

I do have email on my BB. You don't have to use blackberry's email. Just use your own email from hotmail, gmail, yahoo through to your BB. That all! If you don't want to have an email on your BB. It up to you. My fiance do have macbook and use his email on BB and macbook both. LoL

I love my NEW Blackberry 8320!!! I got it last month ago. Nobody tell me about BB's nickname is crackberry. It's so funny! Because my fiance's first called crackberry. I found it out at AllDeaf's called BB nickname a CrackBerry. That's cool! I did installed for Ip-Relay TTY on my BB. I really love BB because it have WIFI. All SK don't have WIFI. Which it's SUCK!
Congrats that what you got one! Hey check: thread " I bet you want the prize!? " --> Good luck!

Back