I just made Romney noodles Obamaself

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
And......that's all folks lol :giggle:

I am fairly certain this must be a hearing joke with a play on sounds, and I don't understand it at all. :confused:

I am fairly certain this must be a hearing joke with a play on sounds, and I don't understand it at all. :confused:

Not necessarily "hearing" but def a play on words. I didn't hear, I read it and still got it.

Not necessarily "hearing" but def a play on words. I didn't hear, I read it and still got it.

Congrats! Three cheers for the late deafened! :cheers:

Hopefully Reba or someone else will happen along and explain it to those of us who are not.

Thats why both sucks, LOL Ain't voting for either of em! I vote for something new. We need serious change, minimize government and maximum freedom.

My wife once asked me whats for lunch on a text message, I told her "Shy Knees"... so she is saying it over and over trying to figure it out and her co-workers are laughing at her... she's so stupid.

My wife once asked me whats for lunch on a text message, I told her "Shy Knees"... so she is saying it over and over trying to figure it out and her co-workers are laughing at her... she's so stupid.

have you been away not see post for sometime

Shy Knees.....means "Chinese"....but don't believe Chinese is spoken to sound like "Shy Knees".....it's moreso sounding like "Chi Knees"....

And 3 smacks for calling ur wife stupid....perhaps she insulted you for having a speech impediment?....Surely you know by now that you can attract more bees with honey than insults.....

Back