I hope someone will come in for Birthday

Bebonang

Reaction score
:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, STEPHANIE:birthday: :birthday: Have a wonderful day today and let us know how you are. :wave:

birthday_candles.gif

Happy Birthday Stephanie, have a great day!

I'm not sure who Stephanie is, but

:birthday:

Stephanie is Steph9700 and she has not been here very much unless she feel like coming in when she is in the mood to post. She can be found on Facebook. I do hope you remember her, Lissa. :D

Happy Birthday, Steph9700! Hope you'll have a good one. ;)

Happy Birthday, Steph9700! I hope you will have a great birthday.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Mod's Note: thread is sticky for the time being.

Thanks you guys so very much!!!

Thank you! :ty: I haven't been posting much you are right, I've been really sick and keeping up Facebook has been my main contact with majority of my friends and family. If you don't know or forgot my husband is from England so best way to stay in contact with his family is through online services, Facebook being the main one. Most of my family has passed away, the last being my mother and father in March and June of last year and on top of that we moved a good ways away from my childhood community for my husbands job. I have been battling with some serious illnesses in the last year and a half as well. I have to go tomorrow (Tuesday the 24th) for pre-op because my gallbladder is full of stones. I had a hysterectomy in June of this year. It's been many medical issues this year and I've not wanted to bring all this sad news onto here, I am trying to fight it all and to get better but in that process I have alienated a lot of contacts which I didn't mean to do. I come here and visit but haven't posted in a while because like the thread about people being rude or ugly, I got sick of it and just burnt out. I got so tired of one person that I let it get to me and not come back on here to talk to any of my friends here. I do apologize for neglecting my friends just because I was tired, I also apologize for the statement I made on a public file of another members page, frustration got to me about that persons ugly attacks on other people and I said something I shouldn't have. I will do my best to come and to post more often and be more involved than I have been this last year. AND REALLY, thank-you guys for the warm wishes and happy birthdays, the positive responses really made me feel a whole bunch better. Getting to my 34th has been the hardest of anything I've ever been through... I made it from 32 and 33 with many losses and declining health, was even told I wouldn't make it to my 34th, I have proved them wrong and I will continue to do so, with the support like you guys are giving me here.:ty:

Good to see you here at last and responding.

Sorry to hear you're having difficult medical issues. Hope you can overcome them the best you know how.

Keep your chin up. :)

I had to stop taking the sign language classes after the second one because I broke my left wrist. I am planning going back in January when the next class starts. I have been trying to learn off of a video series that a lady is doing on youtube and it's seemed to help me out a good bit. I've had a few moments in the hospital where I couldn't talk and asking for things by sign helped me very much in those situations. again, thank you guys so much, it's made me smile to see the well wishes from yall!

Back