I have some issues

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was drove a car in morning and yield for other car but one dude in car told me to go but I rejected because I'm on yield and let them go then he got pissed off and started drove so slower on freeway and tried to catch my car then started follow me when arrived at exit. I just like WTF at him but I decided to drove in other way that's considered to be in dangerous traffic then I kept running to traffic light and off so rapidly then he stopped his car sooo quickly and lost me. I just feel relieved because many cars are pass away from him when traffic light is red. It's road rage but if try to merge or start turn then must be yield from other cars, if not then I stopped until others are gone.

How I can protect myself from him when follow or start threat at me? Does I can get pistol, taser, knife or other weapon to scare him off?

Thanks for helping...

If it still follow you, then drive to police station to scare them off.

Wow, now in days many people getting pathetic and not know how to control themselves as of road rage. I agree with Red, drive toward the police station. But watch your surrounding and wise not to take the law on your own hands, bec many was jailed for protecting themselves when suspect act them almost cost their own life so killed the suspect, bec putting the law in their own hand, even I don't agree with that, but wisely go to the police or you will put yourself in the law of your own hand.

The best thing is to avoid looking at them. Some drivers become more enraged when you make eye contact. I never make any type of hand gesture, as it may be read different from my intentions. Just keep avoiding looking at the driver, and if they keep following, head for a police station or crowded public area such as a gas station.

The best thing to do in situations such as these is to remain calm. There are a great number of people these days who wish only to intimidate others. Their bark, however, is far worse than their bite. I don't think you need to worry about further interruptions from this person. = )

I agree with Red or saywhatkid...what?...lol, anyway, if it does happens to you again. You may go to the police station but what if it is too far or don't know where is the police station. So, if so, I suggest you to looking for the squad car parking at the restaurant or gas station, or etc....Ya know?

Pacman, here ppl Germans are too much aggressiv than american ppl. I think.... when i drove a rent a car in state of New york and montreal/ toronto. there is very friendly ppl than here. true! I left the car on the parks by store. I bought some food then back go to car. I would drove back but i haven`t seen an another car. little bit *BUM*
one woman told me, that is fine. She looks sooooo friendly.
if same happenend in Germany, She would be mad at me and call the police.

Just a suggestion another thing if police station too far or cant find a squad car next thing would be to write the car rego and if have a mobile phone with camera take pic. Happens to a friend of mine and did this thing and the other driver got warned off.

There's not really anything you can do except ignore him. If he gets pissed off, just pull over and let him pass by. If he pulls over, wait for him to get out of the car before you take off. ;)

Pacman, here ppl Germans are too much aggressiv than american ppl. I think.... when i drove a rent a car in state of New york and montreal/ toronto. there is very friendly ppl than here. true! I left the car on the parks by store. I bought some food then back go to car. I would drove back but i haven`t seen an another car. little bit *BUM*
one woman told me, that is fine. She looks sooooo friendly.
if same happenend in Germany, She would be mad at me and call the police.

Yeah!

A lot of Germans report Police to come to look on their cars which it´s easier and safe for Insurance companies because Insurance companies love to see police´s statement, that's why we (Germans) are being recommend to call police on drivers no matter either there're little or big issue... because of Insurance... Oh Well...

Read my story...

It was happened to me at month ago...
http://www.alldeaf.com/our-pets/37986-happened-again-yesterday-sigh.html

It was happened to my son Danny on my birthday at year ago...
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/24810-sigh.html

Oh, I got it.

Thanks to everyone for helping...

I'm glad that I'm not from Germany, also I just surprised about Germany that's different from USA.

Yeah!

A lot of Germans report Police to come to look on their cars which it´s easier and safe for Insurance companies because Insurance companies love to see police´s statement, that's why we (Germans) are being recommend to call police on drivers no matter either there're little or big issue... because of Insurance... Oh Well...

Read my story...

It was happened to me at month ago...
http://www.alldeaf.com/our-pets/37986-happened-again-yesterday-sigh.html

It was happened to my son Danny on my birthday at year ago...
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/24810-sigh.html

my dear Liebling, oh my god!!! I have been reading your story about your son Danny.. I would be lose my energy. true, that is hard time but I am glad that you didnt give up. I hope not, your kids could someday happen it again. :hug:

Back