I have long day of lousy! eh!

Bitymeowgal

Reaction score
Oh hey ad wup.. So i guess i feel like to say something here abt my long day of lousy... So my gurl and I went to my parents's place and drop my daughter off and pick my mom up but my mom wasn't ready... So we just chatted short.. and my sister just told me about news and it shocked me but i thought it was all joke but not.. she showed me a EPT and said positive that she is pregnant.. So, i m not happy about that.. the reason is; my sister have cancer of luekemia.. but PREGGY!?!?! EH. so i m not go to my sis to columbus tmw cuz of that and she will tell her dr about preggy but her dr will find out and willin tell her abt that tmw.. I think cancer and have a baby would be more danger Cuz she is taking a medicine for her chemo . it drug. it would hurt baby in tummy.. It would start gettin me worry abt her.. my sis just found out that she is preg last week friday and they didn't tell me til tonite.. It was no good time for me cuz my mom and i went to viewing house to show em a respect , it was my old bus driver but she was kind of an angel to me. that why i wanted go there to see and says good bye.. and talked to her kids.. one of her older daughter told me that Marica always tell her family all about me and kids who ride bus with marica.. She was my angel cuz i loved her so.. so i forget that lady name.. that was marica's daughter told me that marica never forget about me and miss me ton.. She passed away last sunday nite at 1030pm.. I think it about my body been messed up cuz of tears alot for my favorite marica and my sis.. then left and get my gurl to home.. then i stil feel lousy at my time for sad day and worry abt my sis for now.. I hate that abt worry but i know, i can be brave and be there for my sis.. so i hope there would be good news for me by tmw.. so hopefully yall have good day .. hugz.. tkc

I'm sure this would be difficult to 'accept', knowing for a fact that your sister isn't fully healthy...although, it's quite possible that with proper care by her doctor...at least, and hopefully, she can have some 'joy' and 'hope' by having her baby....This just might be something to give her some motivation to have a greater chance of survival...it's like, if someone is full of positiveness and hope, the better chances it can be than with someone who is 'down and miserable'. ;)

As for you, whenever you're around your sister, be 'strong' for her, be 'there' for her...the 'lovely' things and thoughts you do for her, strengthens the binds (bring closer) of sisterhood. :)

Ofc, there will be days of when things don't go our way, etc., but there are days whereas we feel elated (very happy)! Hang in there and will 'pray' for your sister's health and baby.

~RR

I'm sure this would be difficult to 'accept', knowing for a fact that your sister isn't fully healthy...although, it's quite possible that with proper care by her doctor...at least, and hopefully, she can have some 'joy' and 'hope' by having her baby....This just might be something to give her some motivation to have a greater chance of survival...it's like, if someone is full of positiveness and hope, the better chances it can be than with someone who is 'down and miserable'. ;)

As for you, whenever you're around your sister, be 'strong' for her, be 'there' for her...the 'lovely' things and thoughts you do for her, strengthens the binds (bring closer) of sisterhood. :)

Ofc, there will be days of when things don't go our way, etc., but there are days whereas we feel elated (very happy)! Hang in there and will 'pray' for your sister's health and baby.

~RR

I agree with RR... Knowing she's going to have a baby.. could give a higher percentage of survival. It'll give her the strength to want to live more. You just be there for her and the baby. the baby may have been a sign to give your sister another chance at life.

I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend. It sure is tough to deal with a loss. you hang in there and don't let it just be a bad day to you. let it be as enjoyable as it can be. your friend would want you all to smile more and not to be sad for them because your friend has a new life up there. As far as your sister, let her know you'll be there for her no matter what and whatever happens, you'll be by her. Be strong!

yea i m agree with you.. so i m happy that she is preggy but with cancer.. it would be hard.. but one thing, i heard that my dad is planning to kick my sis out for got preggy cuz my dad not allow who live with em who r preggy without married.. so i bet my dad would discussin with my sis and her bf tmw evening. so i can wait for em whenever they finish talk .. same happened to me 4 yrs ago.. it sux ha.. but if he really kick her out then i will tell my sis to move to live with us for awhile.. cuz i really care abt her alot and gettin her better healthy.. and i would be happy to keep pray for her everyday as never stop like i always do that.. i always be happy or something like that instead upset or worry or blah ya know.. Sigh.. i will let u know as asap i find out what her dr.. so i dont think there would happen for me and my sis will have bone marrow transplant next month... so we will have wait till 8 or 9 months to go then gettin transplant... we will see what her dr says.. Yepper.. she would be strong to be carefully with and i would know she can do that....

yea i m agree with you.. so i m happy that she is preggy but with cancer.. it would be hard.. but one thing, i heard that my dad is planning to kick my sis out for got preggy cuz my dad not allow who live with em who r preggy without married.. so i bet my dad would discussin with my sis and her bf tmw evening. so i can wait for em whenever they finish talk .. same happened to me 4 yrs ago.. it sux ha.. but if he really kick her out then i will tell my sis to move to live with us for awhile.. cuz i really care abt her alot and gettin her better healthy.. and i would be happy to keep pray for her everyday as never stop like i always do that.. i always be happy or something like that instead upset or worry or blah ya know.. Sigh.. i will let u know as asap i find out what her dr.. so i dont think there would happen for me and my sis will have bone marrow transplant next month... so we will have wait till 8 or 9 months to go then gettin transplant... we will see what her dr says.. Yepper.. she would be strong to be carefully with and i would know she can do that....

Wow ur sis get preggy frist time?? but yes i agree you that very risk with cancer but i m sure everythings will ok..but ur dad will kick her out ?? what heck with his's mind!? it's shuld not *smh*

wow sorry about your friend's death i lost my favorite teacher i not remmy when so she is wonderful to me so i know what is like bity

boy about your sis preggy that is worrysome about medical health and having baby at same time that is big risk

Oh man, talk about shocks!

I hope your sister's leukaemia's the curable kind and that the baby might survive the rigorous rounds of chemo that your sister will need to undergo.

It's a big risk to be pregnant while you're suffering from cancer because you have to do chemotherapy, radiation, not to mention medications. And all those of treatments entails quite a bit of a risk to the foetus because of the side affects.

Hope the doctor will have some positive news or advices for your sis.

Oh, I'm sorry you lost a nice lady you knew from long time ago.

Aw man, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and your sister, but I do agree with Roadrunner and RebelGirl on this, just keep being there for your sister, she needs all the support and love she can get from you and her family...

I'm sorry to hear about your sister being sick with leukemia disease :( and now being pregnant, wow! I hope the baby will make it through the whole nine months. I hope things will be looking up better for you and your family especially your sister. Hang in there Hun. :hug:

Wow ur sis get preggy frist time?? but yes i agree you that very risk with cancer but i m sure everythings will ok..but ur dad will kick her out ?? what heck with his's mind!? it's shuld not *smh*

yes it is her first time.... i know.. my dad is old fart! ha...

wow sorry about your friend's death i lost my favorite teacher i not remmy when so she is wonderful to me so i know what is like bity

boy about your sis preggy that is worrysome about medical health and having baby at same time that is big risk

oh yea it would be big risk.. my sis will be more carefull with her healthy and baby...

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend & sister. :(

I can understand your concern. I would have the same feeling as you but try to positive your sister instead of upset with her.

I hope your sister have a partner who will take care of baby with her...

I would not become mother until I'm fully healthy because it's unfair for baby. What's my baby's future held when I'm not around? I would use something to positive/motivate my life instead of use baby to motivate/positive my life. IMO.

Oh man, talk about shocks!

I hope your sister's leukaemia's the curable kind and that the baby might survive the rigorous rounds of chemo that your sister will need to undergo.

It's a big risk to be pregnant while you're suffering from cancer because you have to do chemotherapy, radiation, not to mention medications. And all those of treatments entails quite a bit of a risk to the foetus because of the side affects.

Hope the doctor will have some positive news or advices for your sis.

Oh, I'm sorry you lost a nice lady you knew from long time ago.

oh yea same here.. shame on my sis but that was god bless to give her a preg.. but that would be no good time.. she should be wait to get preg after i m giving her a bone marrow transplant next month.. but too late.. so i will keep my sis better healthy for 9 months and her baby too... oh yea i hope there would be good news for my sis today.. thks..

~RR

yea i agree with RR.. so just be strong for her when she need u...

sorry to hear about ur friend passed away, and, ur sister, well she seem so happy about it, so i think she want u to be happy for her since that what she wants in her life. Since she knew she have alots battle of this crisis with along baby. So, she need ur support. I know u are disappointment, but its her life that she want to do it.

Aw Geez Hope and praying for your sister !..... Yes agree that she is need your support!

Sorry to hear about her cancer. I'm hoping the baby will do fine. I've been hearing in the past that baby have a chance to survive while being inside the mommy's tummy.

Hi

Hanging in there, I am sure that she's very strong person, and her heart. :)

Hang in there.

hi friends.. So i just talked to my sis and mom about her dr today.. so her dr just gave my sis an opition for gettin an adortion and my sis said no thks! so her dr said that it would be due in likely end of aug and sept.. so she will be ok with pregnant.. so dr said she can have pregnant and be carefully with drugs and things.. so whenever she get baby in sept blah.. so she can wait for another 5 yrs but it depend on her blood test to see how she doing with through.. there would be no transplant till trouble with her blood.. so i guess i can wait whenever it would happens... I m thinking about something would be surprise for her when around 5 or 6 months i will buyin a baby bed, and something for her as i can help her to have things for her baby in sept.. her bf is not coming here this weekends.. u know how it feeling abt father thing ..ha.. but not for me.. ha.. how strange.. but it so normally.. yea i always be happy for her as she can't see my sad likely facial expression as i dont wanna her to turn sad no way.. she need to be happy , strong and etc... it would be good.. oh well..

I'm sorry 'bout your friend passed away but keep positive ways for your moral support with your sister around needs the most..

I hope your sister will be okay and goes through 9month term of pregnant.
Wishes her great luck.

Back