I have good news...

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I passed the english on state exam and already passed math in 2004, and now already passed english in 2006. Now, I'm happy about already passed both of subjects and I had bad struggling with english for 2 years. I'm going return to high school and pick diploma up, and around soon. I got called from my parent about state exam.

I haven't take ACT yet, but... I need take it soon for college.

Now, I'm relieved about enough with state exam.

Happy to hear that you passed it.. Good luck on taking ACT :)

What is ACT? I've heard of GED but not ACT. Are you a drop out high school student?

What is ACT? I've heard of GED but not ACT. Are you a drop out high school student?

ACT is American College Test, that require to take for college.

Nah, I don't drop out from high school, and some states adopted graduation exam, that created by state for all students are require to pass them for get high school diploma, and if you don't pass them then you will get certificate of attendance from graduation, and you can take it again in other day for get diploma instead of certificate.

GED is just for people who drop out from high school or unable to pass the state exam, and other something.

Thanks to everyone... HS Diploma will cost around under $30 and my parent will order it. :)

GED are used for dropouts- like pacman already said
ACT are used for admission process in colleges, they look at your overall performance and use the ACT as a factor if you are worthy enough to be admitted to their insitution. Its like the SATs, but the scoring system is different but same concept, most schools now require ACT, while others still require SAT, some schools requires BOTH. Reason why ACT is getting more uniform as it has less bias in the test than the SATs so its more favorable.

even theres grad school level exams, the GREs for most schools and theres more specialized tests such as the LSAT for law school, MCAT for medicial school and GMAT for management type of field, anyone if I'm wrong pls correct me.

Thanks to everyone for celebrate me again. :)

I can't wait to take ACT.

ACT is American College Test, that require to take for college.

Nah, I don't drop out from high school, and some states adopted graduation exam, that created by state for all students are require to pass them for get high school diploma, and if you don't pass them then you will get certificate of attendance from graduation, and you can take it again in other day for get diploma instead of certificate.

GED is just for people who drop out from high school or unable to pass the state exam, and other something.
In China, the ACT would be kept in mind for one along with his/her fuccking life. cuz it is a genuine nightmare. competition is intensive.

In China, the ACT would be kept in mind for one along with his/her fuccking life. cuz it is a genuine nightmare. competition is intensive.

LOL... I don't like to take ACT or SAT for some reason but most college in USA require to take ACT or SAT, and not know what happen to make require.

Back